Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2002 12:27:16 AM EDT
What does H&R Block cost?  I don't want to discuss their politics - I want my f*cking taxes done.  Should be relatively simple - 1 schedule D item and one early withdrawal on a 401k.  I've done them twice - came out different both times - sick of this sh*t.

Tate
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 3:21:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to H&R Block Monday. They charged me $79.00. I should have used there web site it is only $19.95! That's what I get for being lazy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
How bout Turbo Tax. It will cost you about $40 and has rebates. It will walk you thru the entire process.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:33:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Tax Cut is about $15, $10 more to file online. Had my refund in about 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 6:08:47 AM EDT
[#4]
IMHO anything that helps you do your f**kin' taxes, be it a servcie or software, should be tax deductible.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 6:13:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IMHO anything that helps you do your f**kin' taxes, be it a servcie or software, should be tax deductible.
View Quote

It is.

There is a line for "tax preparation costs"
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
After paying an H&R Block person over $150 to do my taxes 2 years ago, I've since done them at H&R's online site for $19.95.  

Try it out. It may take awhile if your connection is slow.  You pay at the end.  

My taxes are always easy to do even with stocks, mortgage etc.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#7]
They rolled on the NRA and obeyed the orders of their liberal anti-gun friends.
Buy some tax software, it will walk you through the process and will cost under $100.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top