User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2002 2:11:46 PM EDT
We just posted updates and will continue to do so in the new:
AMMOMAN INDUSTRY FORUM
I'm finally somebody.[:)]
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have done a fair amount of business with the Ammoman, and I can tell you that their service is first rate.  I don't know if he's the absolute cheapest, but the consumer experience is the best.  You can trust this guy.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea but where's my .45 ammo and my 5 USGi mags!!

I've been waiting for 2 days now!!!  [:P]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We just posted updates and will continue to do so in the new:
AMMOMAN INDUSTRY FORUM
I'm finally somebody.[:)]
Eric the ammoman
View Quote

You've always been somebody!  Thanks again for the great service and fast delivery.

ps I didn't get an invoice or a magnet with my last delivery of XM193 but believe me your service was reliable and fast.  I'll be back for more!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what happened this morning.
I was heading for the General Discussion Forum, saw your banner and clicked then suddenly I was $539.00 lighter !  (.223, .243, .308)
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought 1 million Q3131a at the end of last year and have 300 cases to get rid of before i buy more.Not too sure if i can even get more until i start looking.
Thanks
Eric the ammoman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top