Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 11:30:44 PM EDT
This totally licks balls.  I cant sleep, but I can eat:)  The girlfriend just brought me over some eggs, jello, pudding, and a half gallon of minute maid fruit punch.  Thank God I can type cuz I cant talk

Edited to add that I just had them pulled
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
... Ouch!

Me, just finishing up homework
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to crap
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I have such fond memories of getting my wisdom teeth out....

To answer your question, I'm an insomniac.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Pulling night shift here.  Somebody has to make the electricity.  Just 3.5 more hours to go though!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
On watch until 0530.

131 days til I reach 20.

One mississippi...two mississippi...three mississippi...
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Gots to keep the building safe, so I sit here in my trusty chair, looking at this here monitor, and beyond it to the door, only one open, as nobody who doesn't work here comes in. Nothing like a high stress job to keep ya up.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WOOOO!!WOOOO!!WOOOO!!

Karma Police! Pull Over!

You in pain and me drunk just strikes me as funny as hell! You should post a picture of the [b]Wonder-9[/b], it came out really well. So good, I'm going to have to make me one....
View Quote

These pills make me feel like im wasted.  And yes, the wonder nine is the shiznittybamseemslomesnapslapsappy!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#10]
You youngsters talk funny when you're wasted.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:14:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Unless it turns out you're allergic to it; dammed stuff nearly killed me from anaphylactic shock when they put me under to pull mine. [:|]

Quoted:
Get those bad boys taken out.  One shot of sodium penathol, and you won't remember ANYthing they do to you. [:P]

-Gloftoe
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#13]
after staying up for 30 hours, i went to sleep last night at 9 and woke up at 2 am. so that's why i'm up, i can't sleep any more, i think it's stress or something.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm up because of my F'ed up back!!!!!!!!

Two years+ and it is still causing me major problems...*&%^&*^$%!!!!!!

Sgtar15

PS Soory about your teeth,  I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled...while awake!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ah yes, wisdom teeth...  I had 6 pulled at once when I had mine done...  such fun.

I'm up because I've had insomnia for two years.
View Quote

Six wisdom teeth?  I thought the standard allotment was four.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:01:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Topcrest I had twenty of those widom teeth pulled,hacked,ripped all at one time! All doped up just felt like a small chain saw in my mouth! actually no pain as lots of pro-cain but when i went to get my prescripsion filled i couldn't talk(lots of gauze) I was cool drove home about 15 miles got home and just waited because i couldn't make my lips(which i couldn't feel) open to take these hydro-codine pills for the pain which i didn't feel yet!!!Now i been shot in the calf,damn near cut my right hand and thumb off with a chain-saw never needed anything for the pain !!But when this  shit kicked in well it took 3 hours for the pro-cain to wear off and 3 and 1/2 hours for my lips to become limber enough for me to take the pain killers This was the worst pain i have ever felt! I took one of these hydro-codines and watched the clock and in about 15 minutes my feet were lifting over my head and i felt better than i have ever felt in my life(better than the 60's in calif) Now i know what killed ballochy,  I was to take one every four hours, i took three of these and put the rest with my things to need in my Y2K stuff in case the SHTF . If you got both legs and an arm blown off you take these and you are still a one armed force to be reconed with!  now how can you fight an army doped up like this!  .45  or 7.62,  50bmg..  bob cole sorry to hear about your lose!   My teeth are like the stars. come out at night!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:04:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah yes, wisdom teeth...  I had 6 pulled at once when I had mine done...  such fun.

I'm up because I've had insomnia for two years.
View Quote

Six wisdom teeth?  I thought the standard allotment was four.  
View Quote

I'm a mutant.  I had a set growing in behind my wisdom teeth on my upper jaw.  They grew almost straight forward into the wisdom teeth.  I found out last year that some of my biological family (I was adopted) had as many as six full sets of teeth.  I guess they just kept falling out and growing back in.
View Quote

Six sets...hell bells, that makes you a shark.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I had mine pulled / cut out two years ago.  OUCH!

I lived off milk shakes and mashed potatoes for a week before I could eat something solid.

OH..why am I up?

I just got home from work and I am winding down before bed.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:27:53 AM EDT
[#21]
im up cause the damn f-15 was givin me problems tonight.  i couldnt get any liquid nitrogen to freeze a horizontal stabilizer bushing.  had to hand lap .003 of beryllium copper (toxic).  we still crushed 2 bushings at a cost (to all those that pay taxes) $450.  all in all i figure it comes out about even.  it takes 50 gallons of liquid nitrogen to fill up our gallon container.  i forget what that is a gallon.  oh well it kicked our ass and put in a lil ot.  but im sure all of yall will sleep better knowing one more F-15 strike eagle is FMC (full mission capable)
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I feel for you dude.  Just had mine done about 5 weeks ago.  It sucks!  Just keep taking your meds at the prescribed intervals.  Don't wait 'til it starts to hurt before taking more.

Another tip - use your blender man!  I had quite a few warm beef & noodles shakes when I had mine taken out.  Apple pie & ice cream was pretty good too.  (The salad shake might have been pushing it though...)

[puke]

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:41:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn it Machinehead you won't need none of that liqid nitrogene if you guys would just get a 12lb sledge,  I might not know what i am talking about but as a tax payer i can tell you a 12lb sledge ain't no 450.00 ,.,   thanks for your time and god bless(drink an ezra brooks for me) damn well know i drank one for you!  bob cole
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:48:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I had my wisdom teeth cut out years ago.  I was fortunate - no swelling at all, no pain, no bruising, eating solid food the next day.  No dry sockets, nothing.

No kickass meds either...  Guess that makes it a little unfortunate...  [>(]

When my sister had hers cut out, she looked like an abused chipmunk.

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:15:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm on VACATION!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top