Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 8:53:00 PM EDT
I am sure that someone has thought of this. It's probably up there with the AK v. AR15 in the SHTF scenario discussions.

Anyway...here goes...this site can't be all dudes. I am so tired of prissy, too feminine women. Sure there is a time for that, but you've gotta live a little too. Are there any attractive, gun and fun-loving females in the state of MS, looking for a 23 year-old male?

If so, let's talk!

(This will be interesting to see where this goes.)
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a real female but I play one on the net. So what you wearing big boy? [;D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn Texicans...and right before I go to sleep...Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#3]
You know it's gonna be a good topic when you have to pull out the second account.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You know it's gonna be a good topic when you have to pull out the second account.
View Quote

ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHAHA!!![:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
As soon as I find a suitable match for Imbroglio...
will look for a match for you.

Gwen in L.A.
matchmaker [0:)]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:56:33 AM EDT
[#6]
does imborglio really drive a dodge dart? ( i remember reading that one time.) anyway, i was in town yesterday and noticed a little hottie tooling down the street on a skateboard. it looked as if she had just come from a bottle shop a few blocks up and was carrying a 12pack of corona. she crossed the street, flipped up her board and threw it and the beer into the back seat of a green dodge dart.

...maybe the two of them could get along? i've seen her around before and could put in a good word. i tend to notice her as she usually wears low rider jeans that expose the top two inches of some brightly colored thong.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Gweninla1 after you get the webb guy a girl , i'm next!  bob cole    And oh yes i want a brightly colored thong too! And what kind of a name is imbroglio!  (just asking)
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:03:26 AM EDT
[#9]
THE-BEER-SLAYER not around my ears!!! bob cole
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:13:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:32:25 AM EDT
[#11]
oh thank you so much for that disturbing image aimless.. *shudders* disturbing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#12]
There has been too many internet cross dressing incidents on this board for anyones taste.

Now your just trying to make it sick. [:x*]

It's fun untill someone looses an eye.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Speaking of drag...
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Ditto what sinistral said.  The average age of the males here seems to drop to approximately 12 yrs. when ever a female appears.  It rather strongly reminds me of when I taught middle school and the 6th grade boys would start to hit puberty.
The gentlemen here compete for the girls' attention like those 6th grade boys did on the playground.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#16]
This board will only turn into a sausage fest once the male gay community finds out about the concentration of testosterone around here.   I am slapping myself now for this disgusting thought.  [:x*]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top