Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2010 7:33:30 PM EDT
5.11 Tactical is having a clearance on Class B Uniform Pants (#44058T). These are the same pants that many law enforcement agencies wear. Only Brown, Silver Tan, Spruce Green, Forest Green and Sheriff Green are on sale for $5.99 or $9.99.

I was browsing around and found them on clearance from $69.99 to $5.99! I ordered 2 pairs and shipping came out to $7.95 via UPS Ground.

I'm sure this wont last Many colors/sizes are becoming out of stock!

Select a color and size to see the updated price.

B Class Uniform Pants - Men's, Poly-Rayon Description:

* Permanent military creases
* Side cargo pockets
* Compatible with Back Up Belt System™
* Teflon® treated for stain and soil resistance
* Gripper elastic waistband
* Self adjusting comfort waist
* 7.4-oz, 65% polyester, 35% rayon twill weave
* Diamond-gusseted crotch

The 5.11 B-Class Uniform Pants are the new standard and replacement for traditional uniform pants with all of the features officers want and need. Over a year of product development went into the design of this uniform pants using input from police officers and police administrators. The result is a new industry standard in B-Class uniform pants. Our B-Class uniform pants provide a traditional appearance featuring permanent military creases to maintain a neat, clean and professional look. Performance features like diamond gusseted crotch and our Gripper self-adjusting elastic waistband make this a comfortable and durable uniform pants. B-Class uniform pants are Teflon® treated for stain and dirt resistance and also come in a variety of standard uniform colors. The B-Class uniform pants feature the addition of 5.11 Tactical’s cargo pockets which feature a reverse elasticized pleat. The pockets are fully compatible with our Back Up Belt System™ accessories so you can organize your gear effectively and efficiently.

credit goes to Slickdeals
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are they on sale?  Not at the link you posted, $69.99 there.

EDIT:  I stand corrected, must add them to your cart.
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Select color and size, price changes to $5.99.
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Ehh only one color is $5.99 even though it says in stock
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would you want to buy those for?  Are you Gunny?
Link Posted: 8/6/2010 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you find BDUs ths cheap or only a coulple dollars more online?  If not I mlght pick up a pair because I might take up paintball again and they'd be fine for running around in the woods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top