Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 2:22:59 PM EDT
I close on my house tomorrow and I need to free up some cash so I'm offering Magpuls at a discount until I'm sold out or Wednesday night, whichever comes first.

These are the 5.56 Trial Packs which contain 3 Magpuls and a 16pg instruction booklet. These regularly sell for $9.95 and I'm offering them for $8.00 plus $4.50 shipping & $.50 for each additional pack. Shipping will be via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance will be $1.10 extra if desired.

I have about [s]38[/s] 30 packages left [s]and I also have two packs of the 9mm Magpul trial packs for the same price.[/s](9mm packs are sold)

These are all brand new factory sealed Magpuls.

If anybody has any questions or would like to buy some Magpuls email me at [email protected].

If you don't know what Magpuls are you can go to their site here [url]www.magpul.com[/url]

[img]http://www.magpul.com/pictures/magpul556_1_195w.jpg[/img]

[b]Forgot to add, that I'm taking PayPal orders only right now.[/b]

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
About half of them are gone. I've got 21 5.56 trial packs left.

I'm leaving to close on my house right now and it would be nice for them to all be sold by the time I get back.

Any payments made before 4pm CST this afternoon will ship out today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top