Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 8:50:50 PM EDT
How many of you candy asses out there cannot see the greatness of the Peoples Champ?  And don't give me any Stone Cold crap...  
[img]http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Midfield/5541/rock1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
What there are no WWF fans out here....  
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Lucky for me I'm from Houston and I'm gonna be in the dome next Sunday for Wrestlemania.  I bet that Stone Cold is going to open a can of whoop ass on The Rock.  Don't get me wrong I like The Rock but I want Stone Cold to be the champ again.  In just over a week's time Stone Cold will again be WWF champion.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 1:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]
So the WWF has taken possesion of the WCW (Wheel Chair Wrasslin') from Ted Turner. What sort of tag teams are going to come out of this marriage. Should be interesting.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]
The Crock made some very derrogatory remarks about republicans at the democrat national convention. How can you like him and like dubyah at the same time?
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#5]
STONE COLD is better dont forget he is a fellow gun owner also.and can drink alot of beer
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Who cares? They are both part of a genre of frauds, playing out their farce for the multitude of lowest common denominator ignorami.

Just when I think this board has sunk to a new intellectual low, I find myself surprised yet again.

I remember the old cut, "Are you British?" from the old board.

I think the new cut should be, "Are you high school?"

It would certainly seem to fit, as this place appears to have been recently overrun by juveniles, or at least persons of puerile disposition.

For those of you who have left your Webster's in your locker over the weekend, feel free to ask for the definition of any word I have used in this post. Or, go downstairs and ask your mommy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Champ or Chump??

I got news children....they're actors!!!  Basically, a soap opera for Red Necks!!

My GOD!!  I am with you Thug..I am amazed that there are people in this world that think the moon landing was faked, but the WWF is real....AMAZING!!

sgtar15

PS  We really shouldn't let anyone under 25 on this board.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#8]
i'm 35 and i love wrasselin. women have soap operas and guys got the squared circle. and the rock will layeth the smacketh down on anyone's CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been to several other WWF live events in Houston and it's not just majority of red necks.  It's pretty evenly equal because there are tons of whites, blacks, hispanics.  Also, we know that it is a staged but how can you not love all the trash talking.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, I'm 49 and I get a big kick out of watching wrestling.

Wrestling isn't real and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I respect the wrestlers for being athletes that subject themselves to more physical abuse than I ever would, all for the sake of entertainment.

I also might trade one of my weapons for a three fall match against Trish Strattas.  Pin me baby.

Rock? Stone Cold?  I think Cain is da man now.

But overall Mick Foley is still my all time favorite.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Ill take the three fall match with trish stratus too.
[beer]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Wrestling has sucked since Bruno Samartino retired.  No wait, pro wrestling has always sucked.  It's just that I was a kid then, and was less selective in my entertainment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#13]
It`s sorta funny, I posted a topic on one shot stops from rifle calibers yesterday morning and I got three replies, one of which was mine.
Now I see a glorification of white trash and it`s contertrash and this stays on the front page.
This is why this site gets trashed on all other firearm sites.
WWF
NASTYCAR
KidRock
utter bs
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Rich314, you are exactly right.  I fact, NECKCAR has been called 'WWF on wheels' for years by those that really understand racing.  How anyone can get into something that is faked and rigged (WWF and NECKCAR) is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#16]
OK, OK now kiddies...let's all just calm down, take a deep breath, sip your beer, go pound your dog; each into their own.

How this wrestling post got in here, well I'm not sure if it's entirely appropriate in the first place.  But since it WAS posted, we might as well handle this in an orderly, unbiased fashion.  I think I can handle this; after all, I myself "was" a democrat *gasp*.  I was, that is, until I got my first and only weapon (AR15).  I came to the conclusion that, I could either be a liberal, or be a gunowner; I think I choose well.  So being an understanding member of both sides of the spectrum, let's ponder this for a bit.

I am a wrestling fan myself, and to all the wrestling bashers out there, you must know two things before you continue.  1.) We know it's fake  2.) We dont' care.  When your wife, sister, or girlfriend is up in arms about the hunk screwing over his lover in All My Children of something, they know it's not real, but they react nonetheless.  Pro Wres, er..."Sports Entertainment" is just a male soap opera:  a ballet of large men who mercilessly beat and main each other while simultaneously laying the verbal smack on them.  It's entertaining, action packed, and a scapegoat for reality's stress relief.

Now, for all the people who think you're an unintellegent redneck if you watch wrestling, if you've EVER ONCE watched funny car racing, monster trucks, bull riding, those whacky Alabama fishermen, or hell even Dirty Harry (and don't say you've never seen Dirty Harry)...then you my friend, have taken part in enjoying "Redneck Entertainment".  Don't be too taken aback, now, the fun is just beginning.  Violence is just our nature, and wrestling is no exception out of this criteria.

But, being the wrestling/gun-hugging/former-democrat turned conservative that I am, the time and place for wrestling is honestly not intended for this prestigious site.  There are plenty of other places to rant and rave about wrestling other than this fine forum.  So thanks for your input, but it's not necessary.

(Besides, if you ever put Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, and Royce Gracie in the ring in an all-out "Suplex and Submission" fight, that would be the most entertaining wrestling match in the world...Dwayne and Stone Cold are just scraping the barrel compared with that entertainment value).

But once again, I've put in quite more than my $.02.

HAVE A NICE DAY...BANG BANG!

~Hardcore Jew~

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#17]
hey rich & larry are you going to bust my bubble too now. and tell me roller jam is a fraud too.[BD]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Champ or Chump??

I got news children....they're actors!!!  Basically, a soap opera for Red Necks!!

My GOD!!  I am with you Thug..I am amazed that there are people in this world that think the moon landing was faked, but the WWF is real....AMAZING!!

sgtar15

PS  We really shouldn't let anyone under 25 on this board.
View Quote

I have tried to watch this crap due to the hot chicks, but even that doesn't do it for me. I didn't understand this crap when I was ten.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Stunt men on steroids.

Norm
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#20]
It is below my tolerance for entertainment. I wont let my kids watch it because I would never want to see my kids dress like fairies. Spandex didnt work on the hairbands and it has no place on a real man.
It amazes ma that fake wrastlin can be more popular than MLB. Baseball is dying, and WWF is growing. That`s Shyte.
Steroids, homo dress, trash talking and cussing, chicks acting like whores, taking sides of the latest 'winner'. It all makes me sick that that is what our children are flocking to.
I dont see it edyfying our kids. I see more school shootings.
The Geeks are shooting back in school, they are tired of people making fun of them.
When I was in HS, I remember the jocks loved to belittle those that wore glasses or read books.
WWF is a horrible role model for kids, and is just plain stupid.
Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#21]
So who won? The Rock or Stone Cold?
Lynn

Never, ever compromise!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#22]
They are all chumps. Choreographed tumbling and trash talkin' trash. The Springerization of America continues.

Kill your TV!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Champ or Chump?
The only chumps are the ones that watch that crap.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Bite me...the WWF rules and is some of the funniest crap I watch on a weekly basis.  We all know it's not real just like the roadrunner droping an anvil off the top of a cliff on the head of the coyote is not real.  It's a big adult soap opera.  I do agree that younger kids shouldn't be watching it.  Since I was at Wrestlemania too last week I had to say that it rocked.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#27]
[red][size=6]Austin 3:16[/size=6][/red]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#28]
chump! star treks 7 of 9 could of kicked his ass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top