User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 5:29:26 AM EDT
ar15.com marketing ploy?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Marketing ploy created by Bru.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
of course. that's why you can only see pics of her without the camo in the ar15.com "members only" section.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]
She's Imbroglio's sister.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whaaaat?....Imbrog is in Love with his own sister?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey now they did post one picture of her , she appears to be a natural redhead ... I love redheads ... [sex]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:52:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Well since no one else is up to the task, i'm willing to pay her airfare, put her up at my place and I will conduct extensive test to determine the "TRUTH".

Its daunting but someone HAS to do it and I have the skilz to do so [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Gentlemen...she's NOT real. The pics might be but the persona is pure fiction.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn it KC shut up , I was working up to a really good fantasy here !
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn it KC shut up , I was working up to a really good fantasy here !
View Quote

Yeah KC s-h-u-t u-p!!!!

T a t j a n a
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

She is Imbroglio
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I think "she" is an advanced computer AI script running on the AR15.com server.

Question: do you guys act like drooling fools when confronted with any woman?

Av.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

She is Imbroglio
View Quote

Whaaaat?....Everyone is in Love with Imbroglio?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:44:06 AM EDT
[#16]
She or someone using her handle was in the chat room the other night and she or her clone was talking about how she spends just enough time here in the US as she is not required to pay tax3es.  Get thanks for leeching off our society.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:13:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Tatjana is actually an undercover ATF agent, sent by the Mossad to entrap unsuspecting gun owners.

-Uro

P.S. Tinfoil hat. Don't leave home without it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm not sure why I would be accused of being somehow sinister just because I avail myself of a perfectly legal tax advantage.  It's written specifically into the tax code.  Congress saw fit to make that the law.  It's not subtle.  It's not a loophole.  Are you suggesting I should [b]donate[/b] additional funds to the United States "just because" ?  Perhaps I should just send them all my income?  Would that be better?

Sheesh.
View Quote

Tax avoidance is fine - we all do it.  Tax evasion is illegal.  Planning your tax stategy to avoid paying excessive taxes is smart.  Ignore the trolls.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As for real and reality and whatever, either you think I write good stuff here or you do not.  I'm highly unlikely to date anyone from ar15.com so what's the fuss?  That's not why I'm here.  Interesting though that no one wonders if e.g. Va-Gunnut is real.
View Quote

You know what? It is so much fun [bounce]speculating about whether you are real or not [soapbox], or whether you are Imbroglio (or his sister) or not, that both reality and your tax situation are irrelevant. [argue]

If you really want to put an end to it, I suggest posting a picture of you, holding up a local newspaper so the time can be proven, like one of those hostage videos. [peep]

Much Love,
Spearweasel

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Tatjana=GoatBoy=Imbroglio
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

That will be QUITE enough of that.
View Quote

Seriously, enough said.

Edited to add: shouldn’t we be talking more about firearms and the like? [;)]

- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Tatjana is actually an undercover ATF agent, sent by the Mossad to entrap unsuspecting gun owners.

-Uro

P.S. Tinfoil hat. Don't leave home without it.
View Quote

Uh! Oh! Imbroglio, you better watch out.

Seriously, tatjana, again as always you went through great length to explain your point. I have read your posts in the past, I admired your knowledge and I have great respect for you. You took the time and the effort to explain your point of view and then back it up with details. I appreciated that a lots, and for that, I take my hat off and say thank you. As for us guys joking here, please don't take it seriously (specially over the Internet). I am sure that people in Europe often joke around and poking fun at each other too. Keep the smile up, and let us dream (specially Imbrog).
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

As for real and reality and whatever, either you think I write good stuff here or you do not.  I'm highly unlikely to date anyone from ar15.com so what's the fuss?  That's not why I'm here.  Interesting though that no one wonders if e.g. Va-Gunnut is real.
View Quote

Tatjana,

I think the truth of the matter is that alot of guys here are truly suprised the extent of your knowledge.

Often, more so than not, women in the U.S. have little or no interest whatsoever in firearms of any type. So when you arrived, it was a bit of a shock to many because you were so well informed about the matter discussed. A rare find indeed!

Additionally, from the pictures posted you a very, very attractive as well and guys, being guys, noticed this right away.

Don't let that scare you away as we're just having a bit of fun [:D]

Now regarding va-gunnut, we wonder many things about him all of the time [;D]

P.S. - We'll all get back to discussing guns soon, right now we're all dreaming!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She or someone using her handle was in the chat room the other night and she or her clone was talking about how she spends just enough time here in the US as she is not required to pay tax3es.  Get thanks for leeching off our society.
View Quote

[Animal Mother] Flush out your headgear, new guy. [/Animal Mother]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Av.
View Quote

Well...........................Yeah.........

Doesn't everybody???? [spank]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Av.
View Quote

I believe so, the guys who fawn over Tatjana are probably the guys who get all googley eyed around hot chicks and talk in a high pitched neutered voice to appear less threatening and try to be real "nice" and hope that she asks them into bed with her, but it never happens so they end up going home and whacking off instead.

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#32]
The part that really sucks is, I paid for [s]her - his -it's - their[/s] SOMEONES membership.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Av.
View Quote

I believe so, the guys who fawn over Tatjana are probably the guys who get all googley eyed around hot chicks and talk in a high pitched neutered voice to appear less threatening and try to be real "nice" and hope that she asks them into bed with her, but it never happens so they end up going home and whacking off instead.

View Quote

And [u]I[/u] believe that guys like YOU who are sour-grape-ing the whole thing (which IS a goof, by the way) are PRECISELY the kind of squirrelbaits that have trouble getting a date in real life, so you feel compelled to pour scorn on anything you perceive as threatening to your little nerd world - such as men who aren't afraid of talking to women.

The rest of us are just having fun...go back to your miserable little life and marry the first girl who lifts her leg for you... 'kay?

QS
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If I derive income from several sources, MOST outside the United States, particularly in Switzerland then spending 189 days or more in the U.S. would subject me to tax on all those income sources.  For example, when I got paid for playing polo in Zurich, or when we sold one of my horses in Geneva, that would be taxed both in Switzerland and the United States.  The United States taxes [b]Worldwide[/b] income regardless of source.  By avoiding staying in the U.S. for more than 189 days I pay tax only on income I earn [b]in the United States[/b] and avoid the tax status of a "full time" resident.  Why should the U.S. be entitled to tax income that has absolutely nothing to do with it's economy in the first place?  I didn't earn it here.  I didn't use any U.S. benefits or facilities or economies or markets to make it.  The U.S. has no right to it.  Period.
View Quote

I haven't followed Tatjana's post long but the few things I have read sure makes me wonder what I missed???

Two thumbs up for the above!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top