Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2001 7:26:34 PM EDT
Warning! If you are easily insulted by anti conservative, anti Republican, propaganda don't see this movie. MY GAWD!!! What a piece of liberal garbage! My daughter works at a drugstore that rents videos so we get them before most folks so I thought I would give ya'll a heads up.

WARNING! ALL UNTETHERED ITEMS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF YOUR VCR WHEN INSTALLING THIS VIDEO! THE EXTREMLY HIGH SUCKAGE FACTOR COULD CAUSE F.O.D. AND RENDER THE APPLIANCE USELESS!

Dem mean ole nasty publicans are shifless an lowdown. The only 'good' republicans in the video are the ones that change parties to become democrat whores.

When the lead bitch say's, "I would take the guns out of every home", I went to a level of pissedatude that I rarely visit.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the warning....
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's another warning.

The movie "It's All The Rage" is absolutely pure anti-gun from begining to end. The whole premise is that ALL guns kill.

It's worth renting simply to see what some of Hollywood is up to, but don't expect to be entertained.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#3]
"It's worth renting simply to see what some of Hollywood is up to, but don't expect to be entertained."

Pass. I'll take your word for it.

Hollywood is the other mouthpiece division of the Liberal Elites.  Combined with the "news" media, we get their message coming from both directions.

Hollywood and New York City...  Nuke em both!
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You know what The Contender is about?  It's an apology for Clinton.  It's a look into the mind of the Democrats who think that the Republican-led impeachment was a hypocritical witch hunt about his sex life.  

Only, the fictional Democrat in the movie doesn't slander her opponents, witnesses, and investigators.  She doesn't unrepentently lie to the entire country's face. She doesn't try to illegally cover up her misdeeds (doesn't need to; it's a baseless witch hunt after all).  She doesn't commit perjury.  

It's such a load of BS.  They try to defend the indefensible Clinton, and the only way they can is to turn a blind eye to his real and criminal deeds, by fabricating this fictional Democrat with super-integrity.

Link Posted: 3/24/2001 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Raven, I disagree.  It's not an apology for Clinton.  It's an homage to Democrat Washington, thanking them for supporting the liberals who run Hollywood.  I don't mean that in a conspiratorial way, but it is a celebration of all thing radically left.  Even my liberal friends agree.  Gary Oldman even complained about the end product.  Immediately after watching that movie, I told everybody I knew.  It was that bad.  Do us all a favor and do what I am doing: spoil the movie by telling everybody the plot and ending.  It doesn't take long....
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 3:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
"I just watched Lethal Weapon 4 on DVD and saw plenty of anti-gun, anti-NRA, pro-illegal immigrant crap. Think it's time to sell that DVD. "

best of luck to you, i have that dvd and i cant find anyone who wants it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#8]
1 week too late. I rented that garbage last week. I was pissed off and it might be a long time before I rent anything that has Mr. Bridges in it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top