Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2010 3:45:03 PM EDT
My Uverse DVR just shit the bed.  It started running in an endless reboot loop.  Good thing AT&T has good customer service.  They will have a tech out here tomorrow to replace it.  

Sucks that I am loosing all my recorded episodes of Top Shot and I haven't even gotten to watch the Deadliest Catch Phil Harris Memorial Episode yet.

At least they are taking care of it in a timely fashion.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#1]
At least you have a DVR.  Lucky duck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Right now the term is HAD.

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Right now the term is HAD.

Still.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Can they swap the hard drives?

BTW, I always spelled it 'dammit'.  I wonder if Webster cares?  Just a side question...

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No kidding, I had three bad ones in a row from Comcast and I finally just gave up on the whole idea....and its NOT Comcastic.

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Can they swap the hard drives?

BTW, I always spelled it 'dammit'.  I wonder if Webster cares?  Just a side question...

Not going to take the chance that the hard drive was a part of the reason it failed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top