Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2002 4:57:00 AM EDT
The clean-up portion of the ground war in heated up yesterday when the Allies revealed plans to airdrop a platoon of crack French existentialist philosophers into the country to destroy the
morale of the remaining Taliban zealots by proving the non-existence of God.
Elements from the feared Jean-Paul Sartre Brigade or 'Black Berets' will be parachuted into the combat zones to spread doubt, despondency and existential anomie among the enemy.

Hardened by numerous intellectual battles fought during their long occupation of Paris's Left Bank, their first action will be to establish a number of sidewalk cafes at strategic points near the front lines.

There they will drink coffee and talk animatedly about the absurd nature of life and man's lonely isolation in the universe.

They will be accompanied by a number of heartbreakingly beautiful girlfriends who will further spread dismay by sticking their tongues in the philosophers' ears every five minutes and looking remote and unattainable to everyone else.

Their leader, Colonel Marc-Ange Belmondo, spoke yesterday of his confidence in the success of their mission. Sorbonne graduate Belmondo, a very intense and unshaven young man in a black pullover, gesticulated wildly and said "The Taliban are caught in a logical fallacy of the most ridiculous. There is no God and I can prove it. Take your tongue out of my ear, Juliet, I am talking."

Marc-Ange plans to deliver an impassioned thesis on man's nauseating freedom of action with special reference to the work of Foucault and the films of Alfred Hitchcock.

However, humanitarian agencies have been quick to condemn the operation as inhumane, pointing out that the effects of passive smoke from the
Frenchmen's endless consumption of Gitanes could wreak a terrible toll on civilians in the area.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Rodent,

I have no idea how you came by this highly classified information on a future operation and don't want to know.  However, since you've posted this much I've heard Hanoi Jane Fonda will be there with her own table and a chimp on either side to lick her ears.

Hanoi Jane is scheduled to give a seminar just for Afghan women titled"  "How to screw Ted Turner out of one Billion dollars."
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude that was hillarious. I especially found the part about France actually helping us funny. Crack units...LOL.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO!!! I almost fell clear out of my chair laughing!  
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#5]
BWAHAHAAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#6]
LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Well atleast the French will abide by the Taliban's "No shaving policy" (men or women)

hahahaha
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#8]
The French brigade's girlfriends will further undermine the Taliban's confidence by gesturing to the Taliban's puny beards and then showing their bushy underarms. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#9]
What, us surrender ya right.....LOL
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of you guys just aren't taking this seriously, nor are you looking at the enormous benefit this will be.

A new supply of slightly used French weapons will shortly be hitting the market...cheap...only dropped once! [:D]

Link Posted: 4/7/2002 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL!

Now that should bring the French Fanatics outta the woodwork!
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#12]
A new supply of slightly used French weapons will shortly be hitting the market...cheap...only dropped once!
View Quote

Yeah, but who want a rifle with an NRA rating of "Very Poor, Class D"?  (Class D: suggested use - drive the muzzle into the ground and nail a bird house to the buttstock). [;)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL...now that was funny
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top