Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2010 11:04:37 AM EDT

Getting everything ready for a build, I ordered two of the Anti-wall roll pin sets from their website (I know I only need 1, the other is for the parts bin), Orderd on Wednesday, they were here Friday...

Opened up, they send the wrong model...  My order confirmation from the site showed the correct model, the packing list showed the correct model, what was in the box, wrong model.

No huge deal, called them Monday morn, spoke with Gordon and I explained what happend; He said he was sorry and the the only difference between the two kits is e=the little side bars that go from pin to pin, its just cosmetics...  He again, said he was sorry for the mix up and they would just ship out the new parts and for me to hang onto the others...

Tuesday, evening I got the new parts, a few stickers and a velcro patch...

I had a really small order and they still took care of me... Good job by them for getting me the correct parts and quickly...

There was no KNS section in Industry section, so I figured I post it here (Feel free to move it it there is a better place).  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top