BAILOUT
REACHES $3.7 TRILLION

....."The fact that the Obama administration is
treating TARP
like its own personal slush-fund is beyond egregious and a
complete betrayal of what the American people were told would
be then when their tax-dollars were used to bailout Wall
Street," Issa said in a statement, adding that the housing
efforts were "dumping good money after bad".

MONEY-LAUNDERING 101

Learn from your Government

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:51:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Back when the first bailout happened. It was 1.2 trillion. The media knowingly kept talking about 700 billion and ignored that it was really 1.2 trillion. They were selling us a lie to cover up that the private sector was using the government to steal from us to give to themselves. Only a few senators and congress critters here and there openly talked about how they were threatened and told that martial law was going to be put in place if there was no bailout.

Before you call my last sentence BS. This congressman talked about this on Cspan.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Back when the first bailout happened. It was 1.2 trillion. The media knowingly kept talking about 700 billion and ignored that it was really 1.2 trillion. They were selling us a lie to cover up that the private sector was using the government to steal from us to give to themselves. Only a few senators and congress critters here and there openly talked about how they were threatened and told that martial law was going to be put in place if there was no bailout.  

Before you call my last sentence BS. This congressman talked about this on Cspan.

Whatever, did you hear Lohan is going to Jail and Mel Gibson is a racist?

ETA

When will WE realize these are acts of Treason?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't get upset about a few triilion, the amount of debt is headed to infinity,  what comes after a trillion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Don't get upset about a few triilion, the amount of debt is headed to infinity,  what comes after a trillion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Woot!! Quadrillion here we come.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't worry, they'll just give BP the bill, it's all good bro.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#6]
It's for our own good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:16:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Chump change.  Let me check my pockets.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:16:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

When will WE realize these are acts of Treason?

It is treason, but these pukes can do whatever they want. The ballot box is a lie.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Is that a 'pile of Sh*t' on that bill to describe their monetary system?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Is that a 'pile of Sh*t' on that bill to describe their monetary system?

Don't turn this into a poo thread.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Several Elitist Internet Celebrities have assured me that all of this is necessary.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top