Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2010 11:41:09 PM EDT

Man Caught Smuggling 18 Monkeys In A Girdle
Two Endangered Titi Monkeys Found Dead On Man

MEXICO CITY ––-A man with a mysterious bulge under his T-shirt was stopped, searched and detained at Mexico City's international airport after authorities found 18 tiny endangered monkeys in a girdle he was wearing.

The Public Safety Department said in a statement Monday that 38-year-old Roberto Cabrera arrived on a commercial flight Friday from Lima, Peru, when authorities noticed the bulge and conducted a body search.

The department says Cabrera was carrying the 6-inch (15-centimeter) titi monkeys in pouches attached to the girdle. Two of the monkeys were dead.

Cabrera was arrested on charges of trafficking an endangered species.

Cabrera told authorities he was carrying the monkeys in a suitcase but decided to put them in his girdle "so the X-rays wouldn't hurt them."

I feel bad for the monkeys being trapped in the guy's girdle.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Six inch monkeys!?! Think of the possibilities to train one of those lil bastards! No more lost items behind the counter or under the seat of vehicles. How fun would it be to have a pocket monkey to play with when you are bored at work! I want one!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Six inch monkeys!?! Think of the possibilities to train one of those lil bastards! No more lost items behind the counter or under the seat of vehicles. How fun would it be to have a pocket monkey to play with when you are bored at work! I want one!

They do look cool. Like little bears mixed with raccoons.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
he should be spanked
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'll just go ahead and guess most workplaces have rules against playing with the 6" pocket monkey on the companies dime.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
gotta love dem titty monkeys.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
6 inch zombie monkeys in the works!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:59:39 AM EDT
[#7]
these things happen
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#8]
The hugely successful Trunk Monkey has been miniaturized into The Pocket Monkey®.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:34:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
gotta love dem titty monkeys.

That was the first thing I thought.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The hugely successful Trunk Monkey has been miniaturized into The Pocket Monkey®.  

My first thought.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:17:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I hear if you purchase (2) Fleshlights you get a Pocket Monkey for free.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Monkeys in a Girdle: great band name.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Monkeys in a Girdle: great band name.

Pocket Monkeys: great band name.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn dirty apes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Pocket Monkeys: Like a gerbil with a handle

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:18:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Lift up your girdle and show me your titis!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm still laughing at this one.. It would be sweet to have one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#18]
That's a lot of monkey.  For those long lonely nights at sea?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#19]
whew thank god it wasnt 12 monkeys..
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll just go ahead and guess most workplaces have rules against playing with the 6" pocket monkey on the companies dime.

That is generally frowned upon.....that also depends on what company you work for.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top