Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2010 5:36:42 PM EDT
Looking at old pictures from years past at the Renissance Festival north of Houston and missing friends.  A good time was had by all and  lesson my Girlfriend learned was don't do something silly in front of a camera I am holding.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
thats fucked up..
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I realize its General Discussion, but come on you can do better than that.  There have got to be more than a few people here that have acted like an idiot at an event such as this.  Beer idiots and a lots of food I wouldnt trust my dog to eat and stories to tell for years.

I remember being pissed at the guy for being so willing to show it to the masses but its funny as hell now to look back at these pictures for me.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, don't leave it a surprise... Did you go Medieval on her ass or not?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you just post a picture of your girlfriend grabbing some drunk dude's dick at a fucking Renaissance Festival?  And then refer to it as a good time?

Am I missing something here???
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I realize its General Discussion, but come on you can do better than that.  There have got to be more than a few people here that have acted like an idiot at an event such as this.  Beer idiots and a lots of food I wouldnt trust my dog to eat and stories to tell for years.

I remember being pissed at the guy for being so willing to show it to the masses but its funny as hell now to look back at these pictures for me.

LOL! Just giving you a hard time man. That is a great funny pic but you didn't finish the story. Need more pics of your gf.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Did you just post a picture of your girlfriend grabbing some drunk dude's dick

No daintily lifting said skirt and getting caught in the act.  There was no tug job involved.  If you can not laugh at someone trying to prove or disprove the old "whats under the kilt story" while inebriated at the Renissance Festival than well..........
But yes I did in fact post a picture of a drunk former girfriend.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top