Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 3:27:04 PM EDT
Anyone going? Anyone been to it before? How is it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never been but I want to get any feedback that comes up.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I may go to it today or tomorrow. I've heard its pretty good but that's relative to other shows in this area. They are usually fairly small shows up here in the boonies. I'll let you know if I do go. Its 100 mi one way. Of course, we drive 1/2 hr one way to get to the grocery store.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't get there until about noon sunday. So-so. Notables:

1) Miltech Garand LNIB for $1200. Hard to put down. Alot of people looked at it but no one willing to pay price.

2)Lots of other Garands $500-1000

3)Mossberg 590 riotgun with bayo for $450. they offered to let me have for $400. Also very hard to leave behind. I've wanted one for a while now. It was in good cond.

4)Few M1 carbs in various cond and of various parts $500-700

5)No mags worth mentioning. Few that were there were ridiculously priced.

6)Few postban ARs. One Bushie with AK74 brake-guy claiming brake made it a preban!!

7)One fat slob fucking jerk with a Canadian FAL that was a little beat up for $800 and an HK91(Good)for $2300 and several MGs for 9-15K.

8)SKS's mostly chicom for 275-350.

9)Fair number of Mini-14s fairly priced.

10)Quite a few SAAs, some older(circa early 1900s-one in ex cond for a little under 4K)

I really liked that Garand. Damn it was beautiful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top