Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 10:55:28 AM EDT
I've always been confused by the fact that many liberty loving pro-constitution types can fervently support the leftist collectivist Zionist movement.[>:/]

Now I'm going to put on my nomex suit and wait for Ericthe Hun's reply.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've always been confused by the fact that many liberty loving pro-constitution types can fervently support the leftist collectivist Zionist movement.[>:/]
View Quote

You and me both...
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've always been confused by the fact that many liberty loving pro-constitution types can fervently support the leftist collectivist Zionist movement.
View Quote

I don't support their politics, I simply support their opposition to the radical Islamicists.  How Israel runs their own country is none of my business.  Terrorists who blow up Americans are my business.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Now I'm going to put on my nomex suit and wait for Eric the Hun's reply.
View Quote

Sign me up too.

I think because of the fact that they think its in the Bible - somewhere.

What gets me is how they SCREAM about their gun rights being taken from them in violation of the Constitutiuon, but they are all gleeful about my tax dollars ILLEGALLY being taken from me to support a foreign gov't, which is ALSO in violation of the Constitution.

Hey Schnert -

I left my Nomex suit home today. Would you mind keeping yourself in between me and Eric so his flame thrower don't cook me???? [:D]

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Support Israel as a brother nation by allowing trade, diplomatic relations, etc.  I agree, no public money to any foreign nation and I stand a little right of ETH!  I have not seen them do anything wrong policy wise yet.  Go get em!  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#5]
These are excerpts from an article in the Toronto Sun:

"American Jewish groups, Hollywood celebrities and Israel have renewed pressure on the besieged Clinton administration to free the man they call "the Jewish Dreyfus."

"President Bill Clinton is loath to antagonize America's politically powerful Jewish community, which strongly supports the Democratic party."

"CIA director George Tenent has threatened to resign if Pollard is pardoned. Seven former U.S. secretaries of defence, some of whom are Jewish, also demanded Pollard remain in prison for life."

"After years of denials, Israel finally admitted Pollard, a U.S. Navy civilian analyst, was not a "rogue agent," as it originally claimed, but a spy for Israeli intelligence.

Pollard caused enormous damage to U.S. national security. He gave Israel top-secret U.S. military intelligence and diplomatic codes; names of nearly 100 U.S. agents in the Mideast, who were then "turned" by Israel; NSA code-breaking techniques and targets; intercepts of foreign communications; and U.S. war-fighting plans for the Mideast. "

"Some of the enormously sensitive secrets stolen by Pollard may have been either sold, or bartered, by Israel to the Soviet Union.

A number of key CIA agents in the East Bloc were allegedly executed as a result of Pollard's spying. The KGB likely gained access to top-secret U.S. codes - either directly from Israel, or through spies in Israel's government. In short, Pollard's treachery caused one of the worst security disasters in modern U.S. history. "

"...three previous cases of high-ranking U.S. government officials caught passing top-secret information to Israel have been similarly hushed up. Two were senior defence department officials under Ronald Reagan, one a top state department official in a previous administration. None was prosecuted.

Pollard's defenders claim he, like French Capt. Alfred Dreyfus in 1894, is a victim of anti-Semitism in the military. They maintain Pollard was "only" spying for a friendly country, motivated solely by concern for Israel's security. These assertions are patently false. Pollard was suspected for some time of spying. Investigation was held off precisely because of fears of raising cries of anti-Semitism. Pollard took large sums of money and jewelry from Israeli agents in payment for spying. "

"With remarkable chutzpah, Israel, which receives up to $5 billion in U.S. aid annually, refuses to return documents stolen by Pollard, or allow U.S. intelligence to debrief Mossad agents who ran Pollard in order to learn the full extent of the disaster. While Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu kept calling for Pollard's release on "humanitarian" grounds, he refused to free prisoner of conscience Mordechai Vanunu, now serving 18 years in solitary confinement in Israel for telling a British newspaper about Israel's nuclear arsenal. "
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I'm going to put on my nomex suit and wait for Eric the Hun's reply.
View Quote

Sign me up too.

I think because of the fact that they think its in the Bible - somewhere.

What gets me is how they SCREAM about their gun rights being taken from them in violation of the Constitutiuon, but they are all gleeful about my tax dollars ILLEGALLY being taken from me to support a foreign gov't, which is ALSO in violation of the Constitution.

Hey Schnert -

I left my Nomex suit home today. Would you mind keeping yourself in between me and Eric so his flame thrower don't cook me???? [:D]

View Quote

Ya but I feel better about a billion or two sent to Isreal than 150 billion spent on white trash on wellfare.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These are excerpts from an article in the Toronto Sun:
"Some of the enormously sensitive secrets stolen by Pollard may have been either sold, or bartered, by Israel to the Soviet Union.

A number of key CIA agents in the East Bloc were allegedly executed as a result of Pollard's spying. The KGB likely gained access to top-secret U.S. codes - either directly from Israel, or through spies in Israel's government. In short, Pollard's treachery caused one of the worst security disasters in modern U.S. history. "

"...three previous cases of high-ranking U.S. government officials caught passing top-secret information to Israel have been similarly hushed up. Two were senior defence department officials under Ronald Reagan, one a top state department official in a previous administration. None was prosecuted.

Pollard's defenders claim he, like French Capt. Alfred Dreyfus in 1894, is a victim of anti-Semitism in the military. They maintain Pollard was "only" spying for a friendly country, motivated solely by concern for Israel's security. These assertions are patently false. Pollard was suspected for some time of spying. Investigation was held off precisely because of fears of raising cries of anti-Semitism. Pollard took large sums of money and jewelry from Israeli agents in payment for spying. "

"With remarkable chutzpah, Israel, which receives up to $5 billion in U.S. aid annually, refuses to return documents stolen by Pollard, or allow U.S. intelligence to debrief Mossad agents who ran Pollard in order to learn the full extent of the disaster. While Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu kept calling for Pollard's release on "humanitarian" grounds, he refused to free prisoner of conscience Mordechai Vanunu, now serving 18 years in solitary confinement in Israel for telling a British newspaper about Israel's nuclear arsenal. "
View Quote

FNC80,
only when the oil producing Muslim states reduce the flow of oil and gasoline prices top $2.00 per gallon and unemployment approaches 9% heading higher will anything matter such as facts.

Roughly 80% of Americans support the position of Israel against the Palestinians.  However, what few realize this support has breadth but little depth.

Since 9/11 all Arabs are bad and all Israeli's are good.

The policies of the United States regarding Israel and the Arab/Muslim states is clearly against the interest of the United States.  However, until the oil producing states play the oil card attitudes are likely to remain as they are today.

Perhaps Saddam should go.  Privately leaders of many Muslim countries believe he should go or at least don't care if he goes.  
None will support the U.S. because of our Israeli policies.
We have no standing in the region as an honest broker.

That's the way things stand today.  But as for tomorrow, we'll just have to wait and see.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
American Jewish groups, Hollywood celebrities and Israel have renewed pressure on the besieged Clinton administration to free the man they call "the Jewish Dreyfus.
View Quote

OMG! Why am I not surprised that Hollywood is involved in this. [rolleyes]

CIA director George Tenent has threatened to resign if Pollard is pardoned. Seven former U.S. secretaries of defence, some of whom are Jewish, also demanded Pollard remain in prison for life.
View Quote

Men of conviction who don't blow with the political winds. Thank God they're not all corrupted.

After years of denials, Israel finally admitted Pollard, a U.S. Navy civilian analyst, was not a "rogue agent," as it originally claimed, but a spy for Israeli intelligence.

Pollard caused enormous damage to U.S. national security. He gave Israel top-secret U.S. military intelligence and diplomatic codes; names of nearly 100 U.S. agents in the Mideast, who were then "turned" by Israel; NSA code-breaking techniques and targets; intercepts of foreign communications; and U.S. war-fighting plans for the Mideast.

Some of the enormously sensitive secrets stolen by Pollard may have been either sold, or bartered, by Israel to the Soviet Union.

A number of key CIA agents in the East Bloc were allegedly executed as a result of Pollard's spying. The KGB likely gained access to top-secret U.S. codes - either directly from Israel, or through spies in Israel's government. In short, Pollard's treachery caused one of the worst security disasters in modern U.S. history.
View Quote

Unreal. He should be shot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#9]
...three previous cases of high-ranking U.S. government officials caught passing top-secret information to Israel have been similarly hushed up. Two were senior defence department officials under Ronald Reagan, one a top state department official in a previous administration. None was prosecuted.
View Quote

Doesn't surprise me. The Detroit News published a story a while back about some jewish engineer guy, who worked for the company making our abrams MBT, transferring secrets to Israel. It never went national. I'm sure a lot of these things are hushed up and may not even make it to the local news.

Pollard's defenders claim he, like French Capt. Alfred Dreyfus in 1894, is a victim of anti-Semitism in the military. They maintain Pollard was "only" spying for a friendly country, motivated solely by concern for Israel's security. These assertions are patently false. Pollard was suspected for some time of spying. Investigation was held off precisely because of fears of raising cries of anti-Semitism. Pollard took large sums of money and jewelry from Israeli agents in payment for spying.
View Quote

This is so disgusting, these cries of racism. You come to expect this as a matter of course. Some people will just stoop to any level. The fact that he is a jew does not give him a get out of jail free card. I wish they'd hang him, Hanson, Walker and all the rest of them.

With remarkable chutzpah, Israel, which receives up to $5 billion in U.S. aid annually, refuses to return documents stolen by Pollard, or allow U.S. intelligence to debrief Mossad agents who ran Pollard in order to learn the full extent of the disaster. While Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu kept calling for Pollard's release on "humanitarian" grounds, he refused to free prisoner of conscience Mordechai Vanunu, now serving 18 years in solitary confinement in Israel for telling a British newspaper about Israel's nuclear arsenal.
View Quote

Well, of course it's a double standard. Also, if they can spring Pollard it will [u]entice[/u] even more potential double agents.

ALL LOYALTY TO AMERICA, ONLY! (sentiment and warm feelings for other nations/peoples is understood.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top