Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 1:18:48 PM EDT
Okay, I know that everyone has owned one or more weapons that they're ashamed of buying.

When I was in college I bought a Jennings J-22.  What the heck, it was cheap I was broke.  When it fired and actually cycled it managed to produce groups that you hand to measure in feet!  

I also had a "tricked out" SKS once.  Just looking at old pictures of me at the range with that monstrousity makes me laugh now.  

So, what kind of pimp-guns have you owned?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I onced owned an Accutek, because some damn magazine had lots of good things to say about it, I didn't.  I was also given a lorcin which I promptly dropped in moist cement to help strengthen the foundation of my new calving barn.  Why are these companies still in business????

Momentary lapses in judgement...gotta luv em
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a carbon-15.  Great Idea, very poor execution.  Wasted a grand.[:(]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't own any "pimp" guns but the one I have in mind are the gold plated Sig P22_ series.  But I was going to buy a Tec9 just to make the anti's quiver in their panties.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top