Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 10:47:29 PM EDT
[b]George W. Bush[/b] and [b]Dick Cheney[/b] are having lunch at a restaurant near the US Capitol.

Dick orders the 'Heart Healthy' Salad.

George W. leans over to their young waitress and says -

'Honey, could I have a Quickie?'

The waitress is shocked and says -

'Mr. President, I thought you would bring in a new era of morals and virtues to the White House. It's seems I was mistaken. I'm sorry now I even voted for you!'

She storms off.

Dick leans over to the President and says -

'George, I think it's pronounced 'Quiche'!

[:D]

Thank you, thank you very much. Thanks for coming, drive safely and don't forget to tip your waiters.

Eric The(Raconteur)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Smells of strategery to me! [;)]

Thanks Hun!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got done with driving the happy fans back from the game --- a "Mariner Special"; does that qualify me for the night crew?

WHAT A FINISH for the Mariners.  Down 6-3 in the bottom of the 9th, and they pull off a 7-6 WIN!

THAT was a "quicky"! [sex]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just got done with driving the happy fans back from the game --- a "Mariner Special"; does that qualify me for the night crew?

WHAT A FINISH for the Mariners.  Down 6-3 in the bottom of the 9th, and they pull off a 7-6 WIN!

THAT was a "quicky"! [sex]
View Quote

WOOOOO HOOOO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top