Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I just happen to be here...what's up?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Damned AWOL hired help!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I posted a topic "When the Muslim States Cut-Off the Oil..." that has clearly run its course and has degenerated into race-baiting.

A good number of responses and I didn't want to delete the entire topic but thought it should be locked.

Thanks for the rapid response !  Now if all you guys were just ambulance drivers and medics ...!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]
5subslr5, see that icon on the bottom of the page saying !Report.  Click on that and I believe a note/message is sent to all moderators.  They can then take care of the topic.

Ok, don't everyone press this now or you'll forfeit your raffle and door tickets to the BRC. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, [b]subsailor[/b], I was smacking an anti-Semite on another thread, I just got back here to answer your distress call!

Sorry.

Eric The(Lackadaisical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
5subslr5, see that icon on the bottom of the page saying !Report.  Click on that and I believe a note/message is sent to all moderators.  They can then take care of the topic.

Ok, don't everyone press this now or you'll forfeit your raffle and door tickets to the BRC. [:D]
View Quote

Thanks 7.

(I'll never admit that I had never noticed this button or didn't have a clue as to what it was.)
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry, [b]subsailor[/b], I was smacking an anti-Semite on another thread, I just got back here to answer your distress call!

Sorry.

Eric The(Lackadaisical)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Hun, maybe you're not an ambulance driver or a medic but you're still at top of my "If-I-Need-a-Dozer-Driver-List !!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't understand why it was locked, one pud posted that he was a "sand nigger", and I just agreed.

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#11]
[b]hielo[/b], is that 'pud' or 'putz'?

Eric The([b]CursingLikeSubsailor[/b])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't understand why it was locked, one pud posted that he was a "sand nigger", and I just agreed.

View Quote

hielo,

the topic had simply run its' course and I didn't want to see name calling on either side of the issue.
Also I didn't believe it right to delete the entire topic as some posters had worked to give thoughtful answers.

Anyway this is why I asked that the topic be locked.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#13]
5subslr5:
Thanks 7.
(I'll never admit that I had never noticed this button or didn't have a clue as to what it was.)
View Quote

[center][red][size=6]
NO!!!

Don't do it!

No matter what happens,

no matter what you see,

no matter how bad things get,

DON'T EVER
HIT THAT BUTTON! [/red][/size=6]

[i]You wouldn't BELIEVE what happens![/i]  [/center]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top