Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 9:52:23 AM EDT
Well I really wanted to buy a yugo sks, for $170 from centerfire systems and I have talked too these local shops about private party transfers so I thought it would be no problem too get one transferred I called up a few of the local shops and they say no we won't transfer that gun but we do have a yugo sks for 499! do they expect me too pay that much I was thinking more like 200 That shops prices are outo of control I don't know how they stay in buissness. well I will keep calling around.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm with ya brother.

(SteyrAUG however tells you to go to hell! [:D])
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't Shotgun News maintain a list of dealers who have agreed to do transfers such as this?  Either check the mag istelf or go online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top