Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2002 6:35:30 AM EDT
[red]One of these pistols is being donated to the BRC by Alchemy Arms.  The rest of the info is for a new promotion that Castle Arms is just kicking off![/red]

These will be a special run 10rnd 45acp, that is a cross between a Glock and a 1911...  These will feature Heinie's Straight Eight Slant Pro night sights, and be custom engraved.  Furthermore, they will be serialized "CAH-001 thru CAH-050". The CAH stands for "Castle Arms/Heinie", since this is a joint project with the master pistolsmith.

The firearm in question is the Alchemy Arms "Spectre" SG series, with the milspec finish.

The numbers sold are 001, 002, 007, 013 and obviously 050...  All others are available, but since they are being built in 2 lots, the numbers will only be allocated up to 025, then when those are all gone, the remainder will be allocated!

While the regular retail of this outstanding pistol is $775, we will be offering this one-time custom configuration for only $750 ([i]with the Heinie sights![/i]).  Furthermore, I'll be checking on the best possible prices for the M5 and also the M6/Laser.

This is a special promotion in order to gain exposure for this awesome and relatively unknown company, that is being handled solely by Castle Arms.  Basically, when we met these guys and fell in love with their product, we wanted to help them gain industry recognition  and give you guys a great deal on quite possibly the most unique new pistol to enter the scene.

[blue]I fired this last evening immediately after taking the pics shown below, and can attest to this actually having less felt recoil than a 9mm.  This was a claim the manufacturer made, and we thought it was just typical hype and bullshit...  It's most certainly not![/blue]

Here are 2 pics of the Spectre... The 2nd pic shows an "Insight M5" tac-light mounted to the rail

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/spectre/cah.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/spectre/cah-m5.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice, now if only it were a .40!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#3]
[i]"Hey, baby, check out my Heinie!"[/i]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That looks nothing like me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That looks nothing like me.
View Quote

We know...You are much better looking [;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[i]"Hey, baby, check out my Heinie!"[/i]
View Quote
I hope his first name wasn't Harry! My mom was a school teacher and she had a kid in one of her classes named Harry Heinie! Man,what kinda cold blooded parents would hang a name like that on their kid? [BD]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
SWEET!  looks like a glock/springfield TRP/trojan.
it's MINE!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]

[red]Did I mention that it only weighs 32oz..?[/red]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:12:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

[red]Did I mention that it only weighs 32oz..?[/red]
View Quote

That's only 20oz more than I'm used to normally lifting!

[beer]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:45:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this going to get passed around at the shooting range during the BRC?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:52:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is this going to get passed around at the shooting range during the BRC?
View Quote

Yes!  Alchemy Arms has donated one to be used in the "Spectre Challenge"...  What this entails is everyone wanting to try it shoots the same pistol and ammo, at a target 25yds away.  [u]The winner keeps the pistol![/u]

This will be done Saturday morning at a spoecific time to be determined.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh really?  Timed event or bullseye?  Get my ass kicked either way, but worth a run at it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Muah, luckily I've already got mine reserved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top