Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2002 6:58:58 PM EDT
don't believe this one has hit the forums.. we all have fond memories of our DI's in Basic Training.. let's hear the most memorable messages that were conveyed to us during this special moment in our lives. [:)]

here's mine;
"Bravo Company.. y'all pissin' me off again.. get on down and knock 'em out!"  DI O. Sims USA, FLW-MO 1976

Bravo5-2
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
"What is your major malfunction, PRIVATE?"

"Gaggle F*ck"

"What's the matter PRIVATE, your p*ssy hurt?"

(I was Charlie Co, Echo DI yelling at his Co)
"Damn it ECHO! Charlie Company just ATE YOUR SHIT UP!"

Oh boy, the memories!!

3rd Plt C Co 2/46 Inf Div, Ft Knox  "Wolverines"
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
A dreaded message:
OOOOOHH! . . .  No! No! 4th Platoon . . . .DROP!
[}:D]

A favorite cadence:
I was walking down the street one day.
When I came across a stranger.
He said, he'd make, a man of me.
If I became a ranger.
[some of you know the rest]
[}:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Too many cuss word to post on this board. However we always had to do airplane push ups. NTC Orlando was near the airport. Everytime a plane would pass by you would go down 1" of the ground, next plane you would go to the up position and so on. Planes came by every 2-3mins or  so. That really sucked.

Company C160
NTC Orlando
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
My two favorites were;

"It's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter!"

"Just drop and start knocking them out 'till I get tired!"
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
"That's as wrong as 2 boys F'ing"

"Shut your c*ck holster"

E co. 2/58 Inf., Ft. Benning, GA
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Let's see:

I can't believe the Army's only giving me 8 weeks to correct what God has so royally screwed up.

You keep up that s*** you'll be pushing Kentucky all the way to China. (I did my Basic Training at D Co 1/46, Fort Knox)

You're sorrier than a bastard who'd climb over his dead father to f*** his dying mother.

What are you? An individual? I bet you'd come in your buddy's butt without the courtesty of a god damned reach around!

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]
"Walking thru the squadbay today, a dust bunny the size of a goddam dinosaur jumps out from under a rack and starts to fvcking DRY HUMP ME!!!"  ~MK2 Sidoti, USCG  Hotel-155, Cape May, NJ 1999

"Let the beatings begin!" ~MK2 Sidoti

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#9]
"You're a white boy, right?"

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"So that means that you like to eat p---y, doesn't it?"

How do you answer that? (aside from "Yes.") I still haven't figured it out.

There was also the time when female ROTC cadets stayed on on end of our barracks, although there hallway had been permanently blocked by the addition of a wall. We never even actually saw them. The DS put us all in the front leaning rest near the barricade and commanded us, in his best, loudest voice to "smell the p---y!"

I think that guy had a one track mind.

Fort LostintheWoods, in the State of Misery, 1988 (prior to "co-ed," PC Basic).

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll jump down your throat,
tap-dance on your tonsils and
DARE YOUR LUNGS TO BREATHE!!!!!

Postion of a tent pole....MOVE!!!!

Position of a attention...WHO TOLD YOU TO MOVE???
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm your momma, your papa, your brother and sister. There is nobody else!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#12]
"Boy, you are so messed up, I ought to go to your house and make your momma do push ups!" SSG Ricky Hill, D-1-1 Ft. Benning, GA Jan, 1983.

"Son, didn't you want to use the chute when you left the aircraft?" Black Hat to a "wing" who put his static line under his arm instead of over his shoulder, as he was being loaded on a meat wagon. This after he escaped certain death not having suffered from Gross De-acceleration Trauma (concrete poisoning).

"Listen Troopers, he's counting the rivets on the plane!" Black hat explaing what the  pounding on the 141 was after a jumper didn't leap far enough from the aircraft and bounced down the tail section.... (Counting rivets).

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Chief Tinney: "What! Your not happy about that! Why don't ya go call 1-800-WAA-F*CKIN-WAA ya little cry baby. I'd like to kill you an piss in your open grave ya boneheaded little bastard."

This wasn't said to me but the guy right next to me. Which is why i remember it so well. I always tried to be Mr.Happy with the Chief.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top