Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 7:35:44 AM EDT
I have a bunch of USGI parts including a Remington Rand slide. I thougt I's build up a WW2 "replica" using the Colt lower. I'm looking for a cheap 1927 Colt Sistema. Refinished I think this would look great. Where is the best place to get one? What is a good price on one?

thanks

JimE2
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i used to see them in shotgun news for about $399 for a C&R.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a bunch of USGI parts including a Remington Rand slide. I thougt I's build up a WW2 "replica" using the Colt lower. I'm looking for a cheap 1927 Colt Sistema. Refinished I think this would look great. Where is the best place to get one? What is a good price on one?

thanks

JimE2
View Quote

[url]www.cruffler.com/jld.html[/url] has 'em, and very good people to work with.

[url]www.aimsurplus.com[/url] or
[url]www.jgsales.com[/url] are also possibilities.

as a step up from a systema, cruffler.com has 1927 Hartford Colts for $400 refinished.  These are made in the US by Colt for an Argentine military contract.  Systemas followed the Hartfords & were produced in Argentina under Colt license on Colt equipment.

If you have a C&R FFL, either can go right to your door.

-hanko
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#4]
The latest flier from SOG has the Sistemas listed for $300, plus $10 if you want handpicked.  They're graded at very good to excellent condition.

[url]www.southernohiogun.com[/url]

JLD Enterprises has them for the same price, and the same condition.  I got mine from JLD several months ago, and I've been happy with it.

[url]www.jldenter.com[/url]

Edited to add:  I don't see them listed on the SOG website, but they are shown in the sales flier I got in the mail yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top