Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 7:20:05 PM EDT
How many of you would be interested in seeing / buying coyote calling videos with outstanding, up close kill shots and excellent how to instructions. Most of these are with AR's and hopefully soon, some will be with a 1911. Fast action, promised to get you excited. My twin brother is starting to put this all together. So far this week he has managed to catch the action on at least a half a dozen coyotes and a couple of bobcats. Done with humor,and sure to offend some people.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't beleive more people are not interested in a video like this. Especially, on a board like this.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Very interesting! It's kind of like that deer in the headlight look when you see these coyotes come running in for supper then all of a sudden wham! Lumy223 have you tries calling predators?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
What type weapon will the coyotes be carrying ?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
In my experience mostly teeth and claws.

Kyle
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#7]
For those who don't understand killing unarmed coyotes. They are armed with a lot more than the wild turkeys we are trying hard to get re-established and are certainly more equipped than the new fawns being born. On one of the scenes you can see a herd of Whitetail in the background. The coyote coming in to the call had been sizing up on of the new born fawns. Also, I never fight fair.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top