Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 1:20:31 PM EDT
Just heard news flash on Fox News Channel, Hillary Clinton's chartered Gulf Stream jet lost over Lake Michigan. Report said that FAA tower in Milwaukee received "MAYDAY" distress call seconds before it went off their radar screens, rumored to be on the plane was Sen. Chuck Shumer, Sen. Ted Kennedy, Sen. Dianne Fienstein! Well it is April 1st and all!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You sucker! Getting everyones hopes up!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Getting my hopes up like that is just cruel, very cruel.  I think I'm going to start a petition asking GB to shutdown the site April Fool's day next year.  These jokes are painful.z

Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I know it april 1st and all,  but Im still rubing the rabbits foot hopeing its true....

I mean " they will be missed" [;d]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The only thing worse than this day is all the fools it brings out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just heard news flash on Fox News Channel, Hillary Clinton's chartered Gulf Stream jet lost over Lake Michigan. Report said that FAA tower in Milwaukee received "MAYDAY" distress call seconds before it went off their radar screens, rumored to be on the plane was Sen. Chuck Shumer, Sen. Ted Kennedy, Sen. Dianne Fienstein! Well it is April 1st and all!
View Quote

I heard that the 68 gun Bill and the 94 Brady bill were on board and lost forever as well!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top