Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 6/21/2010 3:36:57 PM EDT

Link to video

IT HAS BEGUN. On the same day 15 Federales were gunned down in Mexico by drug cartel gunman, the cartel has threatened American police in Nogales, AZ with gunman and sniper attack if they again interfered in drug smuggling activity while off duty.

This follows an incident in early June when off-duty Nogales officers conducted a drug bust while off duty. Nogales police said they would not turn a blind eye to illegal activity when not on duty, but the threats are a new and menacing signal that Mexican-style murder and reprisals against law enforcement may be coming to America sooner than thought.

SECURE THE DAMN BORDER NOW. FUND THE FENCE!

http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona
SWA Store: http://www.cafepress.com/StandWithAZ
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If Nogales LE responded with force, would zero send troops in to side with the Mexicans?
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
And it will be ON!  You thought people were pissed before, let that shit happen.  AZ is NOT the state for the Mexicans to be fucking with.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
And, you know what.  Every one in Washington D.C. will act all surprised when it starts.  Like they don't know whats happening at all/
It makes me Furious.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
This goes down.............. it's on, in a big way.

Regardless of what the bitch in the White House has to say.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Boy I better get my AR10 ready for the show
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Jan Brewer needs to activate the AZ-NG, place them on the border,
and send POTUS Odipshit the bill...

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Can I carpool with anyone in Ohio going down there?
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, if they want a war....
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Send it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#10]
How many years has this been going on and the media is just catching on?
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#11]
At least the drug cartels believe in free market.....never mind
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#12]

This is the point where a POTUS worth his salt would be DEMANDING that cocksucker Calderon get control of his country before we take control of the border - his side & ours - and waste anyone even thinking about shooting our people from across the border.

Instead him & his circus suck his dick on the floor of congress.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can you swing by Florida on the way?
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If Nogales LE responded with force, would zero send troops in to side with the Mexicans?

Yes. Violation of constitutional rights and all.
You must understand. These are potential voters.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, if they want a war....

This

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You must understand. These are potential voters.

Yep.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy fuck.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Bastards!
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Oilbama is too distracted right now with his golf game to worry about the border.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Right mother fucking now I blame this on Barry O.

He had/still has a chance to fix this, and he does nothing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Arizona the new Texas!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#22]
And what happened when Mexicans came across the border and attacked US towns, about 100 years ago?

Somehow I doubt we'll see the US Army being given similar orders, this time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you swing by Florida on the way?

Hell, if you don't mind a 2 seater I'll drive.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Its going to take the U.S. citizens to secure the border by any means nesicary. obama sure as fuck wont. YOu guys and gals out there stay safe and keep the boom sticks ready to go. Those fuckers over the border dont want their lively hood challenged and are willing to die to get there fucking drugs over here. Lets just ablige them on the second part
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And it will be ON!  You thought people were pissed before, let that shit happen.  AZ is NOT the state for the Mexicans to be fucking with.

Yup.  Cartels start shooting LE and it's a war they'll wish they never started.  I'd love to head down mexico way and get me some.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Didn't Nogales just buy a bunch of AR's and training for it's officers?
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#27]
It's time for Arizona to declare war on Mexico and make those cartel fucks refugees in Guatemala.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#28]
If only I were in charge.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Only if you split the gas and don't talk to much.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Please do it. Please.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It certainly looks that way.

Good luck to the officers in question here's hoping they exceed their bag limit early and often on this one.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#32]
The American public will not tolerate this. I feel that all it will take to wake the generally apathetic public is for a the Mexican snipers to start taking out people on our side of the border. It will be go time in the greatest sense.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#33]
There will be blood................
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#34]
The sad thing about it is we will lose some of our own, and the idiot in charge back east won't do anything  still. they will call it misguided or stupidly.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Crown Vics offer zero protection against rifle rounds.

I doubt they could afford serious patrol vehicles for their officers..
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put me down for the ride..

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

This is the point where a POTUS worth his salt would be DEMANDING that cocksucker Calderon get control of his country before we take control of the border - his side & ours - and waste anyone even thinking about shooting our people from across the border.

Instead him & his circus suck his dick on the floor of congress.

Yep, we need to pass new "immigration reform" instead of enforcing the laws already on the books.

Zero is going to fuck around until we have a border war going with Mexico.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal. Ready when you are.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#39]
I ain't going iffin there's a bag limit.
Quoted:
Quoted:

It certainly looks that way.

Good luck to the officers in question here's hoping they exceed their bag limit early and often on this one.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#41]
You know... there are an awful lot of veterans out there these days... combat-tested Americans who have spent time in the middle east... men who have dealt with sniper threats in all sorts of nasty places.

Countersniper operations are not a lost art.

If they follow through on this, I think the cartels are going to find that they're punching well above their weight
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#42]
This is ridiculous, it's time to stand up.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The American public will not tolerate this. I feel that all it will take to wake the generally apathetic public is for a the Mexican snipers to start taking out people on our side of the border. It will be go time in the greatest sense.

Late 90s there was a Mexican with (IIRC) an AK who would shoot over the border and then scoot. A sniper team took him out. Or, at least it is thought that he died, because a woman was seen dropping flowers where he was several days later. IIRC, he was Mexican police of some sort.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#44]
FUCK mexico and the drug dealers. I know a few people who would make the trip to lend a hand
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Late 90s there was a Mexican with (IIRC) an AK who would shoot over the border and then scoot. A sniper team took him out. Or, at least it is thought that he died, because a woman was seen dropping flowers where he was several days later. IIRC, he was Mexican police of some sort.

Well I have a real nice Savage .308 and pretend im a sniper at the range....just sayin
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Link to video

IT HAS BEGUN. On the same day 15 Federales were gunned down in Mexico by drug cartel gunman, the cartel has threatened American police in Nogales, AZ with gunman and sniper attack if they again interfered in drug smuggling activity while off duty.

This follows an incident in early June when off-duty Nogales officers conducted a drug bust while off duty. Nogales police said they would not turn a blind eye to illegal activity when not on duty, but the threats are a new and menacing signal that Mexican-style murder and reprisals against law enforcement may be coming to America sooner than thought.

SECURE THE DAMN BORDER NOW. FUND THE FENCE!

http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona
SWA Store: http://www.cafepress.com/StandWithAZ

I volunteer my services in counter sniper operations.
(I'm a much gooder door kicker but we're not there just yet...tick tick, tick)
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Mexican Cartels are getting too big for their boots.........   You can only keep prodding a sleeping bear for so long before it wakes up and bites your fucking face off.

If I were Mexican, I'd be moving my family south at double time in case this got very ugly.

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If they follow through on this, I think the cartels are going to find that they're punching well above their weight

They are sure pushing the limits. Very stupid. The last thing they want to do is piss off Americans. They don't get it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#49]
What the government fails to realize is that by doing nothing they are allowing this to build up until it ends in a Lexington green style event. When 5 Mexican border towns are burning in flames with bodies in the streets it will be to late to just build a fence or enforce current laws. The sleeping giant is slow to anger, but when finally pissed off we don't mind firebombing civilian cities and shooting anything that moves in the AO. Mexico would be wise to remember that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You know... there are an awful lot of veterans out there these days... combat-tested Americans who have spent time in the middle east... men who have dealt with sniper threats in all sorts of nasty places.

Countersniper operations are not a lost art.

I could see zero running predators along the frontier and forwarding intel to Mexican federales et al.

Anyone near the border would be surveilled from above, and not necessarily on friendly terms.

AZ may own the ground, but DC owns the skies.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top