Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2002 11:01:20 PM EDT
Specifically around Kirkland, WA.  Going to be moving up there in a couple weeks.  I have an m4, m1a, ak47 and 74 (SAR's).  Any decent ranges up there where I don't have to worry about mag capacity or 2 second per shot rule?  
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
There is one in Kenmore, just reopened, but it has the one shot rule...

Weapons Safety Inc. (WSI) is in south Bellevue and is one of the nicest ranges around.  Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
State and National Forests.

There is an e-mail list for Washington shooters, must of us are AR-15 owners. We have occassional group get togethers and shoots at some of the local gravel pits.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#3]
xk: Where ya moving from? We've lived in the North Kirkland/Bothell area for a couple years, just moved to Duvall.  I shoot at Wade's in Bellevue (indoor range) but I'm also looking for a rifle range.

Boomer: How do you join the mailing list? Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm from St. Louis.

And what's this about State and National Forests?  You can shoot there?  Or I assume get a permit to shoot as a group?  This is right up my alley [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
SNorman, check out [url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa-shooters/]wa-shooters - Gun Owners of Washington State[/url] for more info on the local mail list.

Also, being in Duvall, you might want to check out the Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club. They have a rifle range near Fall City, just down the road from you.

xk319, no need for a permit to shoot in the State and National forests. Just need to find a safe area away from residences and not posted as a No Shooting area. Not too difficult at all. There are at least a couple of popular shooting spots on public land within 45 minutes or so of Kirkland.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top