Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2002 5:17:18 AM EDT
A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down.  A lady cashier walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open."

This is not a phrase we men normally use, so he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.  When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open."  He zipped up and finished his shopping.

He then intentionally got in the line to check out where the lady was who told him about his "barracks door."  He was planning to have a little fun with her. When he reached her counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open did you see a soldier standing in there at attention?"

The lady thought for a moment and said, "No, no, I didn't.  All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top