Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2002 3:00:34 AM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/677951.asp?pne=msn&cp1=1[/url]

We are such hypocrites.  We attack those that terrorize us.  Yet we don't back the allies who defend themselves against those that terrorize them?

We suck ass.

We are weak.

We are a nation are pussies.

Colin Powell should be treated like Colon cancer.

Is it just me?  Or have others learned to never turn your backs on those you promised to defend?  

If I see a Blue Helmet in my neck of the woods...  I shoot the piece of sh*t wearing it.

I, for the first time in my life, am embarrassed to be an American.  

Please tell me how to be a Patriot, but not a traitor?

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:05:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:07:37 AM EDT
[#2]
"It was the second time in a month that the United States voted with the Security Council for a Middle East resolution after years of abstaining and vetoing council measures that were critical of Israel.  On March 13, the United States voted with the council in calling for a Palestinian state."

Yes.. I dissent.  Even Clinton backed his allies.  Even if the Bastard didn't back his own armed forces.

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:25:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I do know that I don't like it...
View Quote

Close enough.  

But if you figure out why you really don't like it....

You'll learn to hate it.

My new sig line.... "I dissent".
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:57:15 AM EDT
[#5]
The State of Israel is doing, yesterday and today, precisely what the United States would be doing if it were faced with the very same unrelenting attack by its enemies.

There is absolutely no difference between the attack by Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaeda on Sept 11th, and the attacks on Israel by Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Tanzim, and every other terrorist group operating from areas that are 'controlled' by Arafat and the Palestinian Authority.

Right now, Israel is using its overwhelming military strength to do what its does best - the defense of its citizens.

Just as the US is doing with respect to the terrorist groups that it is fighting.

Israel's ongoing roundup, arrest, and detention of suspected terrorists in the captured city of Ramallah is no different than the United States' roundup of at least 1,000 Arabs and others of Middle Eastern descent in [u]this[/u] country, and certainly no different that the United States roundup, arrest and detention of suspected Taliban and Al Quaeda fighters in Afghanistan.

This is called 'war', ladies and gentlemen, and we should expect no less from the Israelis than we would from ourselves.

Once the Palestinian Authority is 'undone', I am certain that the IDF will turn its forces against the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist groups in Gaza, and do the whole thing over again.

God be with them. And US.

In [u]all[/u] of our righteous endeavors.

Israel should ignore any pressure from US to desist from doing what we would do under the same circumstances.

[u]If[/u] the UN called for the US to leave Afghanistan immediately, without completing our mission there, what would you want the US to do? Well, we shouldn't expect Israel to do what we ourselves would not do.

And they won't!

Eric The(WarAlsoEstablishesAJustPeace)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]
More and more, I wonder about the true motivations of those who claim to represent us in these matters... Israel is defending herself from known terrorist organizations, and we join with those who call for the end of their war for survival...

Stealth, you're right... but this gutless attitude seems to run deep and through everything our government is doing... somewhere along the way we left our collective balls at the door...

God help us...
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I have no idea why the US is callling for withdrawal [whacko]

Israel needs to finish what they have started, just like we are.

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We are such hypocrites.  
View Quote

Bush, the best of a bad choice...

At the risk of sounding like an extremist(who me...?)[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/krista/eeksmile.gif[/IMG], I don't think Israel has done ENOUGH. Arafat should have been killed yesterday during the assault on his HQ.[IMG]http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/ed/bluboomteamenforcer.gif[/IMG]  The one common factor among martyrs is they are all dead...  Tube artillery and MLRS should have been deployed against the surrounding neighborhoods.

Half measures will not do the job.  The only thing these Arab types will understand is immediate, violent death.[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Death.gif[/img]

Meanwhile, I am soaking up all the vid of the armor in action.[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Popcorn.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:43:50 AM EDT
[#9]
With all due respect with everyone, I am not certain that the Bush Administration is [u]not[/u] actively supporting what is being done by Israel.

The US can vote all they want in the Security Council, but both the US and Israel, as well as the rest of the world, understand that without [u]immediate[/u], [u]forceful[/u] intervention by the US with its ally, Israel will ignore any resolutions that call for its abandonment of current military operations against the Palestinian Authority, or any other group.

Washington can claim that it has done all it can do, without actually doing all it could do to restrain the Israelis.

We shall see how this works.

Watch the Arab capitals closely.

Eric The(Realpolitik)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Instead of being very hypocritical in this Security Counsel vote we should be allied with Israel in the destruction of these vermin. I dare say that if the US had put up with the same terrorism that the Isrealis have we would be well on our way to doing just that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Kill him. Kill him now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]
what took you so long?
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#13]
This is just a bone thrown to the Arab states to try to keep them from getting in our way.  Israel has ignored the UN before and they will again.  Without our military, the UN has no threat of force behind its declarations.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#14]
And as all the attention grabbing hoo-ha goes on in Israel, the UN is meanwhile consolidating its power by drawing ever closer to being able to institute a global tax system.  

I'm way past "ashamed."  I think America is doomed.  I hope whatever rises out of the ashes is better and not worse.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And as all the attention grabbing hoo-ha goes on in Israel, the UN is meanwhile consolidating its power by drawing ever closer to being able to institute a global tax system.  
View Quote

Horsepuckey.  The United States will never allow the UN to have a global tax system.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Hell, [b]trickshot[/b], the DEMS in Congress led by Daschle and Gephardt can't even think about asking for a tax increase at this time.

You think that the country would permit a tax imposition by the [i][b]United Nations?[/b][/i]

Not even the French people are [u]that[/u] stupid!

Eric The(American)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:14:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Washington can claim that it has done all it can do, without actually doing all it could do to restrain the Israelis.

Eric The(Realpolitik)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
the UN is meanwhile consolidating its power by drawing ever closer to being able to institute a global tax system.  

View Quote

Uncle Sam is way to greedy to share with anyone else. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#19]
I think they miscalculated the response to this UN vote.

Jon Kyle (R-AZ) was just on Fox and he was NOT a happy man.  He wants to know what the Bush Admin is doing, cause he thinks that the UN vote undercuts the moral postion of the US in our war against terror by sanctioning UN interference in Israels attempt to combat terror.

He said he was witholding judgement untill after the President speeks in a couple hours. But what Bush says better be good, or the Senate will get involved on Tuesday- and you know how messy things get when they start sticking their noses in things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top