Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2002 6:20:52 PM EDT
Just bought one this afternoon- I like it because it has 11 brightness settings and 4 different reticles.  It seems like a well made unit- anyone know of anything important about these things?  

Also, I am looking for a well-priced gooseneck mount, to mount it in front of my carry handle. Anyone know where I can find the answers???
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
We have them for OKO reflex sights, should work for ATNs too.  A2 Forward drop mount $65.00

[url]www.castle-arms.com/index-ordering.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 3/29/2002 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine because it goes to eleven, just like Spinal Tap. That clinched the sale for me.

I've got mine on a flattop.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
ordered one before I read Grin_N_Barrett's post...doh!  

here it is...
[url]http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1241&sku=ARR%2D120&imgid=&mscssid=UACGNFBXJL3T8NGRGLN98J1B7Q3A2TSE[/url]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought this, even though I don't generally like Leaper's products, and will return this thing in a heartbeat if it is a POS.  Let's hope it's not!  

My main reason for purchasing this particular mount was the fact that I can mount accessories on the sides of the mount, as well as my optical sight on the top.

I shot with the sight today on top of my carry handle...what an awesome sighting system!!!  Now to have it in the proper location, and all will be well.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top