Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:16:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

wrong

THIS!!

ETA:  I'm assuming he watched

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 7:09:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't matter to me because I sold all my stock, closed my IRA's, emptied my bank accounts and bought gold yesterday based on another thread here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter to me because I sold all my stock, closed my IRA's, emptied my bank accounts and bought gold yesterday based on another thread here.

A bit premature, chief.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A bit premature, chief.

Sarcasm chief, go have another cup of coffee.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Wrong crowd for this information. People that routinely sit around and put the knock on gold, wave a neo-con flag, bash Ron Paul, etc. aren't much of an audience for the truth. Find a YouTube video with an American flag waving and cops beating hippies to give them wood.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#7]
So it's a video made by people who proclaim doom and gloom for a living, as well as a gynecologist...
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't have to watch the whole thing to know it's full of fail.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#9]
but...but...but... it was on CNBC...
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wrong crowd for this information. People that routinely sit around and put the knock on gold, wave a neo-con flag, bash Ron Paul, etc. aren't much of an audience for the truth. Find a YouTube video with an American flag waving and cops beating hippies to give them wood.

Under 800 posts, probably haven't been around long enough know what the average poster here watches.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Like one of them said, 5-10 years out where will we be.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Please post a link to the hippie beating video. I haven't had wood since I saw my neo-con flag waving outside a few minutes ago.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please post a link to the hippie beating video. I haven't had wood since I saw my neo-con flag waving outside a few minutes ago.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Another gem from Pacu.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Another gem from Pacu.

Is PACU on the list?
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another gem from Pacu.

Is PACU on the list?

For quick pick up for his new job or for Hangar 18?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm heavily diversified in spam, rice, beans and bullets.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Good video clip outlining the past and the future.

Those who ignore its message will suffer and ask "Why?"
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't have to watch the whole thing to know it's full of fail.

Watch just a little bit of it, and let us know where the fail is please.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top