Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2010 4:44:25 AM EDT
Check out this classic-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxz49K_9wo

This is a ligitimate product and is a useful tool if that's the sort of think you want to use- not knocking the product, just the jumpsuit eater.

I saw this demo and asked the question that first pops into everyones mind.....

wtfsterinn = "Seriously?"

and shit went downhill from there- apparently this guy David Howlett founded USTACRA and is a flippin' goofus.  Obviously he's signed my associated email account up for some spam as I've had an utter crapload that I sorted through and put to a stop yesterday afternoon––––––––––-that was before his responses.

Hilarity ensues in the youtube channel.
Start from the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wtfsterinn

What say arfcom?
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:54:43 AM EDT
[#1]
That mans ass has killed my will to live.

I'm going to have ass-related nightmares for days now –– thanks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to the gym.  Lawdy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
That guy is an idiot, but he is not Arock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow....that flight suit was screaming to be put out of its misery.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Based on the above commentary, I am not going to click on the OP's link.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:15:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude has practice but he may want to go with something other than a flight suit.  He will likley have a blow out rolling around like that, then its all hot brass on the coin purse
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#8]
What are fat folks supposed to wear while being tactikool? Yes the obvious answer is don't be fat in the first place, but say you're horizontally challenged, then what? Size 5X sports jersey? Sheet? Cut the guy some slack cause he got's skillz.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Tactical Santa Clause.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#10]
commando is the way to go if you are fat like me
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What are fat folks supposed to wear while being tactikool? Yes the obvious answer is don't be fat in the first place, but say you're horizontally challenged, then what? Size 5X sports jersey? Sheet? Cut the guy some slack cause he got's skillz.

Anything but a jump suit. Perhaps a pair of pants that actually fit.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What are fat folks supposed to wear while being tactikool?

By definition, fat folks cannot be tactical.  

Part of good tactics is physical fitness so you can beat feet.  If you're so obese that you can't run the 100 meter dash without requiring supplemental oxygen, you have no business attempting to be tacticool.   At least that's what I've heard here in GD.  

According to Alan Flusser's "Dressing The Man", folks who are of –– ahem –– significant portage should NEVER (1) wear tight clothing; or (2) wear light colored clothing.   This guy broke both rules.

1.  Tight clothing accentuates body lines; an obese person's "body" is the last thing you want to see.  Loose clothing will at least attempt to hide the rolls of fat.  He really shouldn't be wearing a flightsuit because they are not cut for fatties.  When was the last time you saw a fat fighter pilot?

2.  Light colored clothing again shows off more of the underlying body.  And again, fat people have nothing you want to show off.    This is why people say black is slimming, but it's a mistake.  Black is not slimming as it does nothing to reduce the girth of the obese.  It merely hides it better than light colored clothing.  Wear light colored clothing for stuff you want to show off (e.g. wet t-shirt contests).  Don't wear light colored clothing for stuff you are too embarrassed for the world to see.

Come to think of it, this guy didn't just break these rules, he threw a grenade on them.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wear size 32 jeans. If I posted a vid of myself running a shoot while wearing a jump suit that was two sizes too small climbing up my crack and outlining my carbon fiber tactical thong, don't you think I'd be getting grief over it?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top