User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 11:18:31 PM EDT
Poll in a minute.

Released at: http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177505

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If you paid attention you would know it is a reproduction

but I'll just tag this to see the troll get a pee pee slap.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
That's so fucking fake.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahahahahaha

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

OK, so you're saying it's real but they helpfully translated for us?  
That is helpful.  It's also helpful that the people on the boat were
kind enough to not only prove themselves rabidly anti-semitic but also
that they hate America.  By gosh, if that doesn't get us back on board with their game plan, no matter what it is, I don't know what will!
But I'm not one to speak in absolutes, you could be right.  I just...doubt it ;)
If I could, I'd add a poll option "Helpful translation by IDF with no clear documentation of such and without original."

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, so you're saying it's real but they helpfully translated for us?  That is helpful.  It's also helpful that the people on the boat were kind enough to not only prove themselves rabidly anti-semitic but also that they hate America.

But I'm not one to speak in absolutes, you could be right.  I just...doubt it ;)

If I could, I'd add a poll option "Helpful translation by IDF with no clear documentation of such and without original."

For all you or I know it could be.
I doubt they were talking back and forth realtime in English.

If you had actualy looked around that site you would realise it a news site presented for speakers of the English language.  
Some video with people speaking Hebrew isnt going to do much good is it?

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, so you're saying it's real but they helpfully translated for us?  That is helpful.  It's also helpful that the people on the boat were kind enough to not only prove themselves rabidly anti-semitic but also that they hate America.

For all you or I know it could be.

I doubt they were talking back and forth realtime in English.

If you had actualy looked around that site you would realise it a news site presented for speakers of the English language.  

Some video with people speaking Hebrew isnt going to do much good is it?

Personally, I think your theory is full of shit.  It would lend it
more credence if they published the original.

From all available information, it looks like a ridiculously amateurish,
ham-handed attempt at PR intended to incite Americans and Israelis
alike.  I mean - "we're helping Arabs go against the US"?  Seriously?  
"Go back to Auschwitz"?  Really?  It's like you go to a murder scene and find the murderer's driver's license, and 3 carefully placed pieces of hair.

My problem is that it's just so poorly, horribly done I can't imagine
any group of professionals doing such a thing.   It just makes no sense -
it's _so_ bad.  The IDF and Mossad are far from the Supermen Arfcom
believes, but they're not generally inept.

I voted #2, frankly I find it bewildering and confusing because of its overall badness.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Unedited version, just as ridiculous.  The "Go back to Auschwitz" guy for some reason inexplicably _exactly_ repeats his comment twice.  And I'm still not clear on who the cowboy Arab is who helpfully mentions 9/11 to inflame the US.  It sounds like it was some Arab guy raised in Alabama.  The audio is a joke, and if you buy it I've got a bridge I can sell you.

It's amazing they were unable to determine which ship it came from (as they know the female's voice was not on the main ship, and claiming it was from there was a mistake) now.  I heard they invented this thing called "Triangulation".  Look into it.

It's also amusing the carefully planned dribble of information they're allowing out.  I assure you they are not the masters of PR they think they are.  The rabble may buy it, but nobody else does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dE2StbDL_Q&feature=player_embedded#!
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I say Real.

I've heard worse shit on Channel 16 in the Islands.

Looked at it in Pro Tools and I didn't see any drop in noise when they said those comments, but I do not have the original audio source so who knows.

Lastly, if you don't think the Izzys hear that type of shit on VHF on a daily basis youre kidding yourself.

I bet that crap is blasted their way from Gaza all the time.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I recognize the last voice as sounding a lot like Peter Stormare
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top