Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 1:18:49 PM EDT
~ Before the haters equate it to people who leave firearms in their vehicle. ~
Do any of you keep a spare firearm at that location? Let's say a freedom cache with an old rifle or shotgun, maybe a .22. Something you keep secured, but you leave at your secondary residence/location BOL? TIA.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a cheap "safe" at the cabin. I leave a shotgun, .22 rife, and a 9mm pistol locked in it when I'm away.

Don't listen to me though. I one of those idiots that leaves a gun in my truck all of the time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a cheap "safe" at the cabin. I leave a shotgun, .22 rife, and a 9mm pistol locked in it when I'm away.

Don't listen to me though. I one of those idiots that leaves a gun in my truck all of the time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#4]
My father has both a weekend cabin on the river, as well as a condo in a neighboring city. He keeps the main arsenal in one location, and a few HD guns at the other. Ammo is divided between those two locations and my home, due to large quantities.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
But of course
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
There might even be one out in the pasture somewhere... if you knew where to look.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]
My family has a house and land in Central Or.    As we are out there so little  We try to leave little if any pawn able stuff there.    This would include guns.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm stocked at both locations. Less of course at my other (vacation) home in PA.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There might even be one out in the pasture somewhere... if you knew where to look.

this.. hope they bring a backhoe
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#11]
No.

I just take the with me every time I go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top