Wondering if anyone has a link or info. Google isnt showing anything
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
well that sucks!  I love and load a lot of Nosler bullets.  I'm glad nobody was killed in that.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I doubt this will put them down and out, just no nosler for a year or 2?
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I read earlier this morning that just a single story of the building collapsed. Can't find the article now, but this one says 10% is destroyed, hope it doesn't keep them down long.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Explosion-damages-bullet-plant-in-Bend-Ore-95514774.html

BEND, Ore. –– A bullet plant in Bend was evacuated Wednesday after an explosion and fire.

Fire officials say a worker who smelled smoke pulled an alarm, and everybody got out before the explosion minutes later.

About 100 people work at the Nosler Inc. plant founded in the 1940s. Company officials say all are accounted for.

A company spokesman said he was told work was under way in the ballistics tunnel, a testing area for ammunition, when there was a flash, followed by an explosion.

Deputy Fire Marshal Jeff Bond says 10 percent of the 80,000-square-foot building collapsed.

The blast about 2:15 p.m. Wednesday shook the ground and rattled windows blocks away.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow, bad timing for me!!  I'm on my last box of .308 custom competition!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top