Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2002 5:14:18 AM EDT
Anybody see him last night on E? HAHAHAHA, he got these 3 PETA dingbats to les out by "threatening" to kill some bugs, a cod and a lobster. I was on the floor!
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Howard rules...I met him once in New York at a restaurant.  Nice guy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanted him to make them eat dog shit or other stuff.  To see how far they would really go.  I don't know if a vegan can eat dog shit??
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#3]
if I were only single.......

find me some hot Peta chick........

buy some fuzzy bunnies..........

get out the knife...........

make some threats..........

OH YEAH!
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wanted him to make them eat dog shit or other stuff.  To see how far they would really go.  I don't know if a vegan can eat dog shit??
View Quote

No they can't, it's horse flesh.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#5]
You're mean!  [:D]

Babe, if you don't get it, the damned rabbits will!

Hey, babe, wanna help me feed my pet anaconda? (Holding up rabbit while saying it...)...or would you rather just wrestle my boa instead? [:D]

Hon, it's you or the rabbit.  I'm going to eat one of you tonight, so choose!
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nosh.gif[/img] [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/otq.gif[/img]

CJ
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought that Howard had lost his creative edge a few years ago and lost interest in listening/watching him, but this sounds like some seriously funny shit.

I wish he'd put together a "best of" DVD...... this routine would be worthy.  I laughed out loud just imagining it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]
DAM...the ONLY thing I miss about not living in Jersey anymore is the drive to work listening to Howard... I had tears in my eyes from laughing many times
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top