Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 4:24:21 AM EDT
Ok guys.
I am setting up a quick meet for this Saturday at Gun World.  Sorry for the short notice. Its indoors, so bring muffs and plugs, cause it will get a wee bit loud.  It starts up when it first opens,which is 10 or 11 am.  Here is the address and phone number.   Hope to see you all there.  It should go for about 2-3 hrs.  
Gun World, Inc
  421 East Irving Park Road
  Bensenville, Illinois 60106
  Phone 630.595.0310
Note: I go here when I can't/don't feel like driving to a outdoor range.  This place is indoors, so great for those cold Chicago winters. Friendly crowd there, lots of people there with black rifles. Also the closest range that allows rifle shooting to the city of Chicago
(2/19/01) I have learned first hand, that from now-on, all ADULTS must have a FOID to use the range. You cannot bring a friend with to shoot, who does not have a FOID.  So, if you want to bring your girlfriend, she is going to need a FOID to join you.  

C-rock
[url]www.illinois-shooter.org[url]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I called the place, it opens up at 9:00 am.  
I should be there when it opens.
c-rock
www.illinois-shooter.org

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top