Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2002 2:04:40 PM EDT
last weekend my delivery truck was damaged in a hit and run accident in the parking lot of my place of business.  today the drivers 6 hispanic males (large mexican migrant work force here- some legal, some not) decided to come back to the nearby mexican grocery/gameroom.  three employees of a neighboring business witnessed the accident and we called the cops back today.  after lying to the cops and myself and denying responsibility the boys left after having photos taken for the eyewitness to pick out the driver(one of the 3 witnesses saw the driver).  the car had no insurance and the driver no liscense, so they had to leave on foot (several hours before main eyewitness could be there).
 there is now warrants out on all six for accessory to a crime and obstruction, warrant on the driver for hit and run, warrant on the owner for no insurance and no liscense, and i have had the car (abandoned) towed to a local impound lot.  whether or not i ever recover my damages(about $400), i consider my vengence satisfied.  i plan on buying the car(if it's unclaimed after 90 days) and having target practice.  anyone in the south ga area want to participate email  me and i'll let you know what happens. [kill]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top