Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 11:58:38 AM EDT
In a release, the Tomball Regional Hospital                                       said Lovett was injured on his uncle's farm
in suburban Houston. In its Thursday             edition, the Houston Chronicle reported          Lovett's uncle, Calvin Klein, was flipped        by the bull while working on his farm.           Lovett saw what happened, went to help,          and was trampled by the animal.
View Quote

Thus the phrase:
"Mess with the bull you get the horns" [rolleyes]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/28/lyle.lovett.trampled/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#1]
at birth, right?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Ouch.  That will teach him to go running unarmed into a situation where you are out weighed by about 250-to-1.

Bet he won't try that again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope it didn't step on his hair!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope it didn't step on his hair!
View Quote

Yeah, his hair invoked the same response bulls normally reserve for the red cape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thus the phrase:
"Mess with the bull you get the horns" [rolleyes]

View Quote

Reminds me a little bit of this......

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104536[/url]

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The damage couldn't possibly make him any uglier than he already is.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I take being trampled by a bull over being married to the dread Julia Roberts.  The last time I saw something with a mouth like hers, there was a hook in it.

[+]:D][>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top