Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2002 11:50:58 PM EDT
I for one am very tired of all of the abuse delivered to the citizens by the hands of the Police. As members have already said, Cops are elitist pigs who could care less about our individual rights. After all they are above the law, why should they worry about us subjects.

I think we should disband all Police departments. We don't need them, we can very easily take care of ourselves.

If we got rid of all Police agencies then we could police ourselves. All of us who live in an area could get together and watch each others back.

Those of us in the community that owned firearms and were responsible, would have to get together and watch out for each other and their neighbors. It would be impossible for one person to take care of his family 24/7, you have to be able to work and things.

When one of us was at work or away, the others could watch over his family and neighbors and vice versa. And someone has to watch out for the little old lady down the street, and the single mom who lives two blocks down.

We could get together and keep people from hurting each other, you know like talk to the kids in the neighborhood who are driving to fast etc. Maybe some of us could quit our normal jobs and "Watch out for" everyone else's welfare while they went on with their normal lives.

We would have to wear the same shirts or something so our friends and neighbors could tell we weren't criminals from a distance, and that we were there to help.

Maybe our neighbors would help pay for some of our equipment since we were helping watch out for their stuff while they were gone.

Those of us who choose to protect the others could paint our cars the same color and put our neighborhood name on the side so everyone would know it was us, and could easily ask us for help. Maybe we could set up a separate phone line or something to allow the people who need help to reach us.

It should work out great, we'll have.....

1)A group of guys with firearms and the intelligence to use then safely.

2)The same shirts, so people can see its the good guys.

3)The same color cars, with community name on the side so people can see that its us if they need help, and to deter crime.

4)A separate phone line so people could easily reach us.

Man I'll be glad to get rid of the Police!!!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The point I was trying to illustrate was directed towards those people on this board who have a problem with cops.

The point is, regardless if the current Police agency is doing the policing or a group of citizens. There is always going to be someone who is trying to protect the other members of his/her community, and those people deserve a certain amount of respect for laying their life on the line for their fellow man.

In a situation of complete anarchy, I bet a full 90% of the people on this board who hate cops now, would get together and help each other out like I stated above.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Man I almost went off, but i think I see where you are going. Get rid of the COPS and replace them with Citizens On Patrol.

Hey if you pluralize that you still have COPS!!

Most of them have the right attitude, not all, but most.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me add a few sarcastic remarks to your Citizens on patrol scenario [;D]

I [b]WILL[/b] complain on you if you:

Exceed the speed limit regardless the fact you're on your way to an important run.

Take a coffee break even though you've spent 8 hours in your car.

Chase a criminal on foot or in your car and then spray him/her with OC for no reason that i can see.  That's brutality dammit!

Pull me over late at night for running a red light.  We don't have to obey traffic laws when no one else is on the road, remember?

When you do pull me over (for doing nothing wrong of course) and don't issue me a ticket.  Apparently you only pulled me over because i'm (insert race here).  You would've given me a ticket if i truly did something wrong, duh!

When you give me a dirty look because i didn't pull over to the right.  I have places to be.  Ambulances and Fire equipment can wait.

When one of you does something wrong i'm going to stereotype every one of you and tell my friends how dirty you are.

When you're in a bad mood and smart off to me when i lie to you.  I'm the only one here allowed to be in a bad mood.  I can also smart off to you whenever i want in whatever tone of voice i want.

When the neighbor boy throws a rock in my yard and you don't write a police report.

Oh by the way, did i mention that i am a taxpayer?  If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have a job!  Just who in the hell do you think you are!?  Human?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Seth_livzz,

Ahhh.....Thank You!!!! Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top