Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2002 8:18:34 PM EDT
[url=http://www.9news.com/storyfull-9wtk.asp?id=1454]Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction[/url].

-kill-9
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha, we used to play a game called butt ball in college.  The idea was that you would throw a tennis ball against the garage door and catch it.  The game went on until someone bobbled and dropped the ball or failed to hit the garage with their throw.  If you were that person you had to kneel down in front of the garage as each person who successfully caught a ball through that turn threw the ball at your ass. I had a friend who could throw in the low 80s.  Hurt like hell.  For some reason I remember the game being a lot of fun. [:P]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
We played a similar game, and called it "Butts up."  
Had to hit the garage door/wall in the air.  If the wall wasn't hit in the air (was hit on the bounce), or if a player bobbled the ball and dropped it, then they had to run up, and touch the wall before someone else hit it with a thrown ball.  If the bobbling player managed to beat the throw to the wall, the game continued; but if the ball beat them to the touch, then, yes, the player who committed the foul had to bend over and each of the other players got to take a shot at his rear.  No flinching, of course.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
IMHO- That's the game.  Sorry, it's been a few years since I've played it.  It was great stupid fun.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Never played that one...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top