Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2002 4:45:17 PM EDT
I've always wanted to get a celeb dead pool going.  Anyone want to get one started. Let's pick 8 each for the rest of 2002 and 2003.  Here are mine (not in order):

Angelina Joline - Too wild
George W. Bush - Terrorists
Dick Cheney - Heart Problems
Strom Thurmond - Old age
Elton John - AIDS
Saddam Hussain - Navy Seals
Gary Condit - Disappear like Elvis
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon - Bomb blast

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
- Arafat, IDF sniper
- Rosie O'Donut, chronic obesity and uglyness
- Oprah, chronic obesity and uglyness
- Whitney Houston, OD
- Hitlery, a la Vince Foster
- Hamid Karzai, military coupe
- Taliban Ranger John Walker, shank
- Sara and James Brady, Sara's deadly suicide pact which James has no control over

I wouldn't want "Dirty Harry" chasing my ass though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Miss Cleo.  
I've seen it in my crystal ball that angry hoards are coming after her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey DeerSlayer!

Do you post over on M....holics.com/org?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Good idea.

Lessee,  I'll go with

Jennifer Anniston - car crash
Ronald Reagan - old age
Mariah Carey - overdose
Robin Quivers - I don't care how, I just hope she kicks off
Joan Rivers - complications from 9th facelift
John Madden - heart failure
Michael J. Fox - complications from parkinsons
Pamela Anderson - silcone poisoning
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Coincidentally, I was wondering out loud today at work, who would go first, Arafat by assassination, or Castro from old age. Consensus was Arafat. So, here's my choices (I'm hedging my bets with only four)

Arafat
Castro
Reagan
Ted Williams
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

9. Bill Klinton - Aids
10. Osama - 72 virgin pigs trample him to .
View Quote

Bill Klinton-death of B   l  o  o d  loss after some chicks dad gets P.O.ed and chops off his D   I   C   K.

I dont think there are any virgin pigs....because of Osama
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey DeerSlayer!

View Quote

The answer is NO since I don't know what that is.  Maybe I should.  Please spell it out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Bill Klinton-death of B   l  o  o d  loss after some chicks dad gets P.O.ed and chops off his D   I   C   K.
View Quote

Damn, you can't type blood or dick without that security program giving you the boot?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn, you can't type blood or dick without that security program giving you the boot?
View Quote

i know it sucks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Coincidentally, I was wondering out loud today at work, who would go first, Arafat by assassination, or Castro from old age. Consensus was Arafat. So, here's my choices (I'm hedging my bets with only four)

Arafat
Castro
Reagan
Ted Williams
View Quote

Not Ted Williams!  I got his autograph on a baseball way back when I was a PFC.  Ted is going to need Chesty Puller's OK before he reports for guard duty on Heaven's streets.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey DeerSlayer!

View Quote

The answer is NO since I don't know what that is.  Maybe I should.  Please spell it out.
View Quote

Forum for microtech knives.  There's a deerslayer over there.

microholics.org
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citabria7GCBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill Klinton-death of B l o o d loss after some chicks dad gets P.O.ed and chops off his D I C K.

Damn, you can't type  or dick without that security program giving you the boot?

i know it sucks!
View Quote

Citabria7GCBC,

What do you need to un-install that program ?
Do you need a serial number ?
If you don't know the password try and guess it.

Parents for the most part are [s]stupid[/s], I mean don't always think about everything.

Start with birthdays, initials, address's, names, nickname's, Tag numbers on car's, or do a search on the computer. Maybe they were dumb enough to save a hole list of numbers on the computer.

As you can see, I gave my parents a hard run when it came to restrictions placed on me.
View Quote
 i cant uninstall it, my parents go it off some free download.  i tried guessing.  i tried my dads "usual" codes.  my dad is smarter than to save them on his pc or even mine.  and he says he forgot the code.  he has never and i dont think he will ever lie to me.  he has no reason too.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I LOVE that one!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#19]
No one's taken John Paul II yet?  He looks like he could pass on at any minute.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:46:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I LOVE that one!!!
View Quote

Seen too many prison movies.  Namely, "An Innocent Man".
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:54:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 3:19:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No one's taken John Paul II yet?  He looks like he could pass on at any minute.
View Quote

Do you read "The Onion"?
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Robin Quivers - I don't care how, I just hope she kicks off

View Quote

dude, Robin from Howard Stern? man, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

and Pamela Anderson? thou art not worthy to pass judgment on her holiness, mortal.
View Quote

I can't be the only one that Robin Quivers irritates, can I?  I just can't stand her... I don't wish her harm, but if she left the show I wouldn't shed a tear. Plus I needed a name for my pool.

And Pamela Anderson? Hank, are you kidding?  Pam's been passed around more than a joint at a Greatful Dead concert!  She's got so much silicone in her that when she dies she will never decompose... she'll be like Lenin in his tomb, only without the special environment!  C'mon man, haven't you seen Jennifer Connelley lately?  Or Jessica Alba?  Or about a bazillion other quasi-respectable non-tramps?

You can do better!  Jeeze, I thought I'd catch flak for saying Jennifer Aniston would go.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She's got so much silicone in her that when she dies she will never decompose... she'll be like Lenin in his tomb, only without the special environment!
View Quote

Very good comparison, how did you ever think of that?
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top