Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2002 10:52:15 AM EDT
I live Houston, Texas.  We have a radio station call Rock 101 KLOL.  well, a while ago they started this thing called  of the day on their home page.  www.klol.com   every day it changes to new s and most a really hot.  some are not, but most are.  i think it would be cool for you to check this out!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#1]
sorry, if this doenst make sence, but my pc has some sorta parental control activated so when it sences the word, "b a b e"  or other stuff, then it cuts it out.  hope you understand.  just go to www.klol.com   todays chick is a little fake looking, but hopfully tomarrows will be better!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.klol.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#4]
i cant, someone installed cyber sitter and then forgot the code to turn it off.  Makes me kinda mad!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Ask mom and dad to turn it off for you. Then you can look at nekkid womez! [;D]

Av.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, she ain't nekkid but she is hot, even with the fake boobs. Where's the archive? And what's up with the BoobCam? All I see is some dork DJ spinning tunes.
View Quote

The Boob cam was primarily in use during the predecessors morning show - Stevens and Pruett (and subsequently just Pruett).  They often had girls from the local strip clubs stop by who would remove their tops.  This was a great feature.  The new morning show is a little more PC.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
i miss the stevens and pruett show....then new one (walton and johnson) makes me  [sleep]   Jim Pruett has the best assualt weapons store around houston far as i know.  its called Jim Pruett's Guns * Ammo.  its located on 290 and Huffmister area.  i dont think they have a web site.  but its cool!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i miss the stevens and pruett show....then new one (walton and johnson) makes me  [sleep]   Jim Pruett has the best assualt weapons store around houston far as i know.  its called Jim Pruett's Guns * Ammo.  its located on 290 and Huffmister area.  i dont think they have a web site.  but its cool!
View Quote

The new show would be better if they would just get rid of that flaming gay guy.  I have not yet been to Pruett's Gun shop.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
its worth the trip. they dont ask age to look and handle guns too.  unless there is a LEO in there, which there is often.  they have never asked my age.  even for pistol.  and i am 17.  there is one really weird guy in the store.  he carrys around a "real AK-47." has a bayonnet and he has some HUGE mag in it.  the bottom of the mag is cliped to the end of the barrel.  its really gay looking.  but over all, the shop if full of goodies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top