Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2002 6:03:01 PM EDT
SIR, R-guns has never been a dlr of ARMS. If R-guns say they bought #19's from GG&G, and you bought one of them, it is most likly a counterfeit. GG&G were never authorized to make and then sell #19's, that is why they were in Fed. court and ordered to pay us money in settlment.  ARMS developed the throw lever system and ownes the US Patents. Counterfeiters and their distribution networks are never willing to assist their victoms, plus ARMS Inc. was a bigger victom than you, but we have made an offer to assist you. Therefore it is up to you to accept our offer of help, or decline it. Your problem and complaint lays with the people that made and sold you a counterfeit product.  
ARMS Inc.
This was the message ARMS gave concerning the #19 I bought from RGUNS for $125.00.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Can someone please bring this to the attention of Goatboy, since he is an AR15.com sponsor.

Anyone wishing to contact ARMS can E-mail@

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=101486&page=2

Rguns saying he sold me a genuine ARMS 19. He's maintained that all along. The throw handles do not bear any insignia. As ARMS put it, NO WARRANTY. Thanks KMA. Now you can call the cops on me because I'm a "wako".
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess its no fun until R shows up and starts lying again. The DNA is on his blue evening dress now!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top