Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2002 12:10:21 PM EDT
I am wondering how you got started.  I am a home owner but I want to own rental property.  Could you push me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I can push you in the right direction. We just closed on our 2nd property and are looking foreward to renting it out! Right now, Mrs. Wiggy is busy redecorating the new house (tax writeoff!), and relandscaping the existing house (more tax writeoff!).

What are you trying to do?

Matt

P.S. We are also both Mortgage Brokers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
One day...few years(?)  we'd like to start with maybe a condo and work our way up from there...just looking for advice (maybe a particular book to read) or...?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top