Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2002 11:23:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, you learn something new every day. Thanks Chris.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that's a typo, it really should read "peasant hunter" just like in the Mel Brooks movie "History of the World: Part 1".

Now that she's an official British aristocrat, she gets to own a bunch of guns and shoot at peasants and poor people from a trap stand.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Sporting Clays at her palace would be very interesting.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
A while back, there was some interesting pics I saw of Madonna and her husband shooting clays.

It would be nice to know that she really is someone who believes in our constitutional rights to bear arms and not just one of those hypocrite celebrities that believe only they should have means of protection and access to shooting sports because they are famous and not the average citizen.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
However, she is like some hunters I have met.  They see no use for ARs and don't think that people should be able to carry concealed.  I have actually been told this by some hunters.  I just tell them that their 'sniper' rifles are next on the hit list.  She has expressed this view, I just can't remember the link.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I would let Madonna heat up my barrel. I would even let her oil it up. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top