User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2002 7:48:23 AM EDT
And proud of it!!!

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#1]
yes but we are becomming the few in CA we are no longer the majority there are more "minorities" in CA than whites.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And proud of it!!!
View Quote

Uh... Okay. [%|]

Now just get a man-sized penis and you'll really have something to brag about [:D]

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#5]
What's so wrong with being proud that he is white? Surely none of yall would talk shit if he claimed to be black and proud of it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, so what?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Uhh.. I'm not proud I'm white. I'm proud of all of the things I have accomplished in my life. Color dosen't matter.

I was born white. It's not like I became white.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#8]
This guy is whiter and prouder than any of you:

[img]http://www.jimgalante.com/WEB%20STIL%20LIFE/dough%20boy.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Brown eyes, and damn proud of it.
5'9", and damn proud of it.
Ten fingers, and damn proud of it.
Born in March, and damn proud of it.

See how ridiculous it sounds?

Don't counter the PC-idiocy of "minority race pride" with even more of the same idiocy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#10]
So's he:
[img]http://www.nakedhatred.com/mulletsgalore/mulletpix/randomarchive/archive1/clearance.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Just a thought....maybe we as a people should be less concerned about being white and proud or black and proud or even chinese and proud. Maybe we should just be american and proud of that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm proud of my dog.
He eats, sleeps, barks and shits.
Isn't he the greatest?
I'm so proud of him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Why did this topic even get posted?  Who cares what color your skin is.  I must be honest, I grow tired of all the racial BS on this board.  People make too big a deal out of how tan or pasty you are.  Sure some black people have a chip on their shoulder, but lots of white people do too.  If you can't take people on an individual basis then it is your loss.  

The anti-homosexual rhetoric gets pretty thick here too.  When I was younger I was very put off by gay people.  To be perfectly honest, with the exception of a few lesbians who hated men, most homosexuals I have dealt with have been very good people.  What they do in their personal time is none of my business and doesn't affect my life in the slightest.  

I'm just saying that when you meet someone, you should give them a chance.  Don't write them off before you've even spoken a word to them...  
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm smarter than the average bear, and damned proud of it, Booboo!   Ranger Smith ain't got nuthin' on me!

A point has been raised here that I do want to cast the glaring spotlight of reality on.

Pride in many forms.

Gay Pride.   What's to be proud of?  Buggering people isn't exactly something to be proud of, particularly considering that it's filthy and it spreads diseases.   Having a wang that smells like no. 2 isn't exactly something to be proud of, either.   Nor would I be able to take pride in having sexual preferences that are contrary to nature's way and can't lead to offspring, when the primary goal of any creature is to reproduce, from a survival and evolutionary point of view.

Union pride:   I'm proud to be a union member, and if you're not a union member and we go on strike and you don't, I'll be proud to beat your scabby head in.   It matters not to me that you've got bills to pay and kids to feed, when I'm fighting to get a raise when I already make more than I really need to feed my kids and pay the bills.   I'm proud that I can hurt the company that pays my paycheck, just because I think they should pay me more.   (extreme sarcasm throughout.)

Black pride:  There are blacks to be proud of, but there are so many things to be ashamed of, too.  Lack of an education when the opportunity is there.  Getting into drugs, alcohol, and abusive behavior.  Joining a gang, learning to pull off a drive-by and how to rob a convenience store.   Pride in a holiday (kwanzaa) that was made up in recent times.    Pride in ancestors who didn't fight for their own freedom and got caught, roped up, tossed on board ships, and thrown into slavery.

Catholic Pride:  The Spanish Inquisition was ours.  You were either converted, or you were killed.   That's something to be proud of.  So much for the right to choose.    Every sperm is sacred, and even in this overpopulated world, we insist that our members do not use any form of contraception.    

In every group of people, you will find something to be proud of (well, I'm not so sure about that but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt) and in every group of people, you'll find that there are things NOT to be proud of.

I'm white, but I'm not proud of it.   I'm proud of the decent and patriotic behavior of my ancestors and my family, and of my own achievements.   But my skin color?   I didn't choose it.   I like it, though.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Being born white is Ok but being born southern and white. Well that is a great accomplishment! It's one of my many great achievements in life.

The above is meant to be a tongue in cheek jab at the fact that people have no control over how they are born. Be proud of what you become instead.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Isn't pride a sin?

A [i]Mortal sin[/i]?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#21]
haha, well the man hating lesbians give homosexuals a bad name. I think a lot of the animosity against gays isn't so much that they're deviant (although that's part of it) but it is feared that homosexuals would prey on little boys. Like all those catholic priests. While not all homosexuals are sex predators, fear is a powerful emotion and leads people to draw quick conclusions. A homosexual rapes a little boy->ban homosexuals. A nut shoots up his school->ban guns.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Isn't pride one of the seven deadly sins?  I thought dignity and self respect were more noteworthy.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:31:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So's he:
[img]http://www.nakedhatred.com/mulletsgalore/mulletpix/randomarchive/archive1/clearance.jpg[/img]
View Quote

That guy is proud only because he just grabbed the last copy of "Porky's III" from the clearance bin. [%|]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm going to have to agree with CMJohnson on this one.  I'm just proud to be a decent person and an American.  
Bill3508
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Color Blind and Proud of it!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Hell I'm 1/16th Choctaw Indian and I want to kick all of you honkeys of my damn land!!!!

Seriously, if you are white and you know it clap your hands...  If you are white and you know it clap your hands....

Okay really, you are white, you are proud, who cares?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And proud of it!!!
View Quote

what you mean "we", white man?

people assume i'm white anglo-saxon protestant.
they're right on one of the three, your choice.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A point has been raised here that I do want to cast the glaring spotlight of reality on.

Every sperm is sacred, and even in this overpopulated world, we insist that our members do not use any form of contraception.
CJ
View Quote

Me too!  Every person on earth could live in the space currently occupied by Jacksonville, Florida.  Give each 1 acre of land, and every person on earth could live the area occupied by Texas.

Just a little fact to consider next time you hear how there are "too many people".
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Please be sure, all, to give the next guy who pridefully posts about his Southern Heritage (It weren't about slavery, gud dammit!) the same ration of shytte you are giving this guy.
I 100% agree that it is asinine to take pride in an "accomplishment" like being born white/black/Texan/heterosexual/whatever.  Likewise, I think it is asinine to strut around with your chest puffed out over what your ancestors did.  You may legitimately take pride in things [b]you[/b] set out to deliberately accomplish, and I think that should be enough for anybody.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Um, do you like carrots?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm really trying to come up with a great smart-ass remark for this thread, but, as a RedHeaded WhiteBoy, I just don't know WHAT to say!  [;D] [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, just be sure that you don't have [i]one drop[/i] of non-white blood (or "sewage" as it is affectionately referred to) in you.  Because if you do, according to some here, you're no longer white.  

Me?  I'm taking a [b]real close look[/b] at the family photo album just to make sure!          [:P]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Well then I guess I'm "sewage". 3/16th Cherokee. You wouldn't know it by looking at me though.

I'm proud to be an American.

Frickin' palefaces.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well shit, Im "sewage" to I recon.
I hasum me 3/16th Souix bloodum inum me.

My great , great , great, great, Grampa was "Chief Nastybutt of the Nowippie Tribe"

[size=5][b]and Um Proud !!![/b][/size=5]

Visualize the middle finger [u]here[/u]
View Quote

Actually that means your 1/64th Sioux.  But who's counting, right? [;)]

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#40]
So, if I said something like, "...some of my best rifles are BLACK...", that would be considered irreverant humor, right??? [;D]

Any of you numbskulls that know me realize it IS only humor.

With warm, fuzzy hugs,
The RedHeaded WhiteBoy!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#41]
How the hell did this guy wear out the knees of his shorts? Male prostitute?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#42]
WE are the white men...

and proud of it!!!

That's fine, but that does not mean we or anyone else is superior to others!

A drop of human blood is still human blood. This racial business here gets to be tiresome.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Well that's mighty white of you! I would have never known. Glad you came out of the closet. [rolleyes]

Quoted:
What I found offensive was what an old white English man, Robert Altman, had to say about American Government.(It was reported on Drudge Report a couple weeks ago.) He's as bad or worse than Alec Baldwin.

Maybe the people of color in Hollywood are behaving in a more civil way than the white folk.
View Quote

[:O]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
WE are the white men...
and proud of it!!!
A drop of human blood is still human blood. This racial business here gets to be tiresome.
View Quote

then why did you bring it up in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#45]
I am proud to be American.
[USA]

Tyler
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
WE are the white men...
and proud of it!!!
View Quote
then why did you bring it up in the first place?
View Quote
Answer: [:K]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Punkatomic-thats nice are you proud to be anything else because of who you are not what color you are.

I am also proud to be white. I am also proud my wife is black. I am also proud my children are Interracial. I am also proud I am a human able to see the good and not just the hate.

I am proud to have met Martin Luther King and to see Kennedy become President. I am proud too have fought for my Country. I am proud to be a EMT an Auto Mechanic.  

I am not proud to see Hate, Distrust, Greed, Racism, Killing, Children Molested, and People using guns to kill each other.

I am proud to be white but that doesn't matter in GODS eyes.

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#48]
The real dilemma here is that someone would be compelled to make this statement in the first place.

Can anyone figure out why?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The real dilemma here is that someone would be compelled to make this statement in the first place.

Can anyone figure out why?
View Quote

Yes. Look two posts up from yours.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I think not.

When such an issue about winning an Oscar or anyone else accomplishing anything can be construed as as a victory for "their" race why is anyone surprised that it fuels spite form every other race.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top