Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 9:03:13 PM EDT
Camelback seems to have a strong following, but the Hydrastorm looks promising as well. Any input?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:26:22 AM EDT
[#1]

i have a camelback mule and haven't had any problems. i've looked at the hydrastorm, but have not used.

there was a thread not too long ago that talked of us troops in afghanistan having bad experiences with the camelback systems, but i've never been able to find any info on what those problems actually were. anyone?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it had to do with the possibility of leaks at the folds? Never had the problem myself.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:05:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Go Camelbak.  The Hydrastorm valve leaks easily.

-SARguy
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Hydrastorm.

Maybe the old valve leaked....a little..but no more than your dick.....new valve kicks a$$.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top