Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 7:42:43 AM EDT
I was thinking of ways to tap into the vast amount of knowledge that is here at the AR15.com world.
If we set up a forum made up of professionals or 'experts' in various non-firearm fields, would anyone find it useful? I have noticed that we have car salesmen, paramedics, doctors, contractors, mechanics, IT managers, insurance agents, lawyers, mortgage brokers, marriage counselors, social workers, police officers, small business owners, and many, many others. It seems that if we, as people looking for answers, agree that these professionals are offering opinions, and agree to release these professionals and AR15.com from any liability, we may be able to use some of this accumulated information and save some money.
Let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Since I cant vote for some reason (computer wont allow it. See I need help already!) I would use the resource.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I think that would be a great idea...if you could find the people that would be willing to spend the time and effort to contribute
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I, for one, would make myself available for information. I should warn you that my 'expertise' is limited to my last couple of jobs;
- Paramedic.
- New and Used Car Finance Manager and Sales Manager.
- Mortgage Broker.

If my information would be useful to the AR15.com family, then I would be honored to give something back.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#5]
So, if you ask an electrical expert a wiring question and your house burns down, who do you sue?

We could use a few psychiatrists around here though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top